Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I too am scared to get fitted last time i did the "girls" were closer to an EE then a DD that i thought they were. I have found out that getting fitted for a new bra is expensive but nothing feels as good as having the best under garments to start the day off right. My usual bra is a sports bra x2 at the gym. I found some good bra's at kohls that are from Madenform they are convertable and have side support as well. The best part is they have a little bit of underwire support and top support by a tiny small gel strip to keep the Girlies in place.

I had my bra fitting at Dillard's and they were very good at it.

Soma is an excellent place to get fitted but I think the highest they go is 42 in band size. Not sure but I'm thinking that was it. I got fitted at my biggest and I was amazed at how much better I felt (and they looked). I just threw that bra out today because I was swimming in it. The girls look way deflated after losing 68 #. I'm afraid to go get fitted since I still have a long way to go. Soma is expensive but I really recommend if you have one near you. I always heard your band size never goes back down but I hope that's wrong. I was a 36C for eons. Kids and 100# later I was a 44D. I'd love to be a 36D. Maybe with the miracle of plastics someday!

Your band size does go down. After nearly 100 pounds I am back down to a 34F/36DD from a 44Gish (wasn't wearing the right size back then).

Your band size does go down. After nearly 100 pounds I am back down to a 34F/36DD from a 44Gish (wasn't wearing the right size back then).

Yeah!!!!! I'd be so thrilled to go back to a 36. Someone on here described it like tube socks with a tennis ball. Not quite there yet but Holy Smokes - gravity is being tested. I was always anti-plastics. Not any more. I just hope to get to the place where I can do it and afford it somehow.

Yeah mine are tennis balls in tube sox, but the roll nicely up into 36DD's. Hoping for plastics after I reach and maintain goal. I think these things are throwing my back and posture out...they make the center of gravity off!

I have developed this "stitch" (for lack of a better word) in my mid back to the left. It's like a pulled muscle but without a reason and I think it's posture related. I need to get my core stronger.

Is it like just below your shoulder blade? I have one too! Plus my mid back just aches all over many times.

Tips I've gotten include waking/running with my thumbs pointing out bc it's hard to slouch doing that and to try and keep my head back against the headrest while driving (same reason) and yes of course core work. I thought yoga would be a bigger help than it's been, though. I go 2-3 times a week and have for months and doesn't seem to help!

Yes, just under my shoulder blade extending to my ribs. It's like the muscle is pinched but I haven't overused it (on purpose at least). I actually took a flexeril this weekend and it relaxed. It's got to be a change in posture or weight distribution. Annoying. I want to try yoga but can't find a good class offered when I could go.

Now that my bra size seems to have stablized, I ordered a great bra from Amazon and am really happy with it. In case anyone wants to order one It is a Playtex 18 hour beautiful and breathable trusupport bra, #4716, wirefree. Fits great, very comfy, lots of support even though it is not an underwire. And only cost about $15 as opposed over $50 bras I'd gotten previously. Since I am either a 34DD or a 36D, I ordered a 36D and it fits true to size. The girls are happy and I'm not broke over it.

<p>I got a fitting after I lost the first 40 lbs and was wearing the same bra minus 35 lbs since then and it did not fit. I went for a fitting today and what a difference. I am now a 34DD. I didn't even know that size exsisted! I had to get what they call a demi-cup because my "droopy boobs" are not as full on top and a regular bra is baggy on top. I actually was having upper back pain and today, with the right fitting bra, my back feels better, so the "girls" are definately happier. I also have had trouble finding a sports bra, and finally found one that fits and I can get into without torturing myself. A good fitting bra is $$$. So while the "girls" are happy, my wallet is not!</p>

I read your "droopy boobies" statement and realize that this describes my girls somewhat, I only have one bra because I'm only 3 months out and they are expensive lol but I've lost 55lbs and think that my 40C might be causing the gap between the skin and the bra on the top part. Maybe I should try a smaller band :-)

Yes, just under my shoulder blade extending to my ribs. It's like the muscle is pinched but I haven't overused it (on purpose at least). I actually took a flexeril this weekend and it relaxed. It's got to be a change in posture or weight distribution. Annoying. I want to try yoga but can't find a good class offered when I could go.

I highly recommend Pilates to develop core strength (especially with a reformer machine). It has really helped me.

I would so love to do pilates/reformer work but it's so gosh darn expensive at least here. One session is as much as my monthly gym membership which includes my yoga classes.

I would so love to do pilates/reformer work but it's so gosh darn expensive at least here. One session is as much as my monthly gym membership which includes my yoga classes.

Unfortunately, it is expensive. My sister and I joke about a gym payment the size of a car payment. You can probably find a regular Pilates class that is cheaper.

I have a Pilates DVD "Pilates For Wimps" that really kicks my a**.