Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi everyone,

Checking to see that we are still on for this Saturday the 28th at the Witches Brew in Hempstead ?

Laney

Hi everyone,

Checking to see that we are still on for this Saturday the 28th at the Witches Brew in Hempstead ?

Laney

:( I'll have to miss this meeting as well. Heading to PA to babysit the grandson this coming weekend but am looking forward to meeting you all sooner than later.

I'll be there! Coming straight from work.

I'm in! See you on saturday.

Im here. Cant find anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

It was great seeing everyone and hearing how you are all doing? Everyone looks amazing!!! Thank you again coffee is on me exit time. Hope to see everyone soon again.

Laney

Sorry I missed the meet up yesterday, had a last minute work obligation. Hoping to join in next time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using the BariatricPal App

We missed you!

It was great getting out and chatting with all of you. How could it not be awesome. The only guy surrounded by lovely ladies. Maybe next time they'll be another male in the group for when the conversation turns to dresses, pantyhose/stockings. If not, guess I'll have to do some research on the subject.

Yes, it was great to see you all and catch up. Cool place, Jack. It was also nice to meet another new person (but I feel bad that I don't remember your name...something with a "J", I think). Looking forward to our next meet-up!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using the BariatricPal App

Sorry I missed the meet up yesterday, had a last minute work obligation. Hoping to join in next time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using the BariatricPal App

We missed you!

Yes, we did!

January 28th seems to be the best day as long as we are not going to get a blizzard or another 8 inches of snow we can meet around 2. Since, we have met the last two times in Suffolk County how about someplace in Nassau Counry this time? If anyone has ideas of places to meet in Nassau let the group know.

I am happy to say that I am 2 pounds away from being under 200 pounds in over 10 yrs. I am so happy I finally decided to do the surgery. I purchased a dress in size 16 for my nieces Baptism this coming Saturday from being a size 22/24. I actually have curves again:)

Look forward to seeing everyone on the 28th and hearing how everyone is doing that recently had the surgery.

Have a great week!!!!

Laney

Laney, that's awesome that you are so close to being under 200! I don't even remember the last time I was there! Maybe college...so 20+ years ago. Well done!

Thank you Gina, I officially made my first goal and that was to get under 200 pounds and I did that this week:) I set my next goal to be around 180 by the time we go to Disney in April. I am taking it slow and seems to be working out just fine.

Hope all is well with you and see everyone agin soon.

Laney