Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Went to the doc for my 7th fill today! Because I admitted to starting to feel restriction she only gave me .3CC (maddening!) Also because I've been so bad for the last two weeks - (va-ca and no workouts due to injuries to both my feet); I checked in and weighted two pounds more than my last visit :( !

I'm over it and ready to hit it hard and get back on track and be harder on myself than I've been being. My workouts are good but I'm still eating too much.

My goal this month is to cut back to 3 ozs of meat and 1/2 cup of veggies and see if I can get by on that. Anybody out there not in the green zone yet getting by on that amount of food?

I'm optimistic that this last fill is going to get me to the green zone. I've been hovering around it for 6-8 weeks now, just wish my doc wasn't so stingy with the fills.

Congrats. How much total do you have in your band? I'm on my 2nd fill, go for another next week...hoping to feel quiet a bit more restriction with this one...I'm ready to get this show on the road..lol

I've got 6.8 CC in my band now. I'm feeling restriction now but still eating too much to get there. The 3ozs of meat and half a cup of veggies is not doing it for me yet. Looks like I will still have to have another one. How much does your doctor give you at a time in your band?

Congrats. How much total do you have in your band? I'm on my 2nd fill, go for another next week...hoping to feel quiet a bit more restriction with this one...I'm ready to get this show on the road..lol

I am the same. I have had my 7th or 8th fill. I am only getting .1 to .2 cc at a time! I did have some problems from the start, so they are going very slow. I am still not in the green zone after 6 months!

How much do you have in your band now, or do you know? What kind of problems did you have from the start?

I am the same. I have had my 7th or 8th fill. I am only getting .1 to .2 cc at a time! I did have some problems from the start, so they are going very slow. I am still not in the green zone after 6 months!

My first fill I received 4.5....the second one, he stopped at adding 1 cc (for a total of 5.5)....he fills as I drink Water (not sure what that's showing him, but I'm supposed to stop him when I feel "full" or when I'm slowing down or when I 'burp'....this hadn't happened when he got the 1 cc in there - but he stopped anyway...which was good because for about a week or so afterwards I was really restricted and could barely drink coffee in the morning...but I'm guessing that was due to swelling cause after about a week it stopped doing that...so looking forward to tomorrow's fill...

I've got 6.8 CC in my band now. I'm feeling restriction now but still eating too much to get there. The 3ozs of meat and half a cup of veggies is not doing it for me yet. Looks like I will still have to have another one. How much does your doctor give you at a time in your band?

How much do you have in your band now, or do you know? What kind of problems did you have from the start?

I was keeping track, but kind of stopped asking. I only have about 3.2 ccs in my band right now.

When I was first banded, right after the operation, I could not hold down Water. So they removed all of the 3.5 cc they put in the band during the operation. I was ok and went home, but continued to swell until I was swollen shut and could not even hold down my own spit - not a drop, it just keep coming back up. I went to emergency the next day and was put on IV Fluids and cortisone for the swelling for 3 days and finally the swelling went down. It was scary and I thought I might lose my band, which really upset me because I am self paid.

My first fill was 2 cc's and it was a dozie, I really felt it. They have been adding about .2 cc's ever since.

So bottom line, my band is pretty tight to begin with. And since I had problems, they are going slower then molasses to fill me. I am losing about 1 pound per month for a total of 20 since pre-op. Not good, but better then the weight I was gaining like wildfire before I had the band. I hope it will get better once I get to my optimum fill!

Repeat this: IT IS GOING TO GET BETTER!!!!!! You just need to hang in there....better to go slow than end up where you were any day.......Good luck and keep coming back here when you need encouragement or want to share good news...we are all cheering for you!!!