Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Support Meeting reminder. This meeting is open to anyone, not just Kaiser patients. It's hosted by a Kaiser Bariatric Nurse (who tries to bring in guest speakers from time to time).

Wednesday, 8/27/14

Located at Good Samaritan off of 287 in Lafayette

Conference Room D

Starts at 4:30pm

Our next Bariatric Pal support meeting is scheduled for:

Date: Monday, Sept 8th

Location: Broomfield Library, 3 Community Park Rd, Broomfield, CO 80023.

Eisenhower Conference Room ~ 2nd floor

Time: 6pm-7:00 / 7:30pm

Please let me know if you plan on attending so I can plan accordingly, thanks.

In the meantime, if you'd like to receive Calendar Event reminders via FB, please join our Mission Slimpossible online support team. Send me a friend request to Fran Catalan Porter, and I will add you to the private group (for your privacy, not visible to anyone else on FB).

Edited by Domika03

Our next Bariatric Pal support meeting is scheduled for:

Date: Monday, Sept 8th

Location: Broomfield Library, 3 Community Park Rd, Broomfield, CO 80023.

Eisenhower Conference Room ~ 2nd floor

Time: 6pm-7:00 / 7:30pm

Please let me know if you plan on attending so I can plan accordingly, thanks.

In the meantime, if you'd like to receive Calendar Event reminders via FB, please join our Mission Slimpossible online support team. Send me a friend request to Fran Catalan Porter, and I will add you to the private group (for your privacy, not visible to anyone else on FB).

I'll be there.

GREAT meeting Monday night, with several new faces!

Thanks to everyone who attended. Stay tuned for information on our next meeting.

We're going to do a little show & tell; guaranteed to be a lot of fun!

Gentle reminder for those that might be interested:

The Kaiser bariatric support meeting (open to anyone) will be held tomorrow night, Wednesday (the 17th) at Good Samaritan Hospital in Lafayette (off of 287). It starts at 4:30pm.

The next BP support meeting will be held on Monday, Oct 6th at the Broomfield Library, 3 Community Park Rd, Broomfield, CO 80023. It starts at 6pm.

I'll send another reminder as the time gets closer as we're going to try something different at the next meeting :)

Hello Fellow Pals. Are there any pals on here that have gone to University of Colorado Hospital for their surgery? I am scheduled for surgery on the 30th and was hoping to chat with someone who had been through it so I know what to expect.

Also, if anyone knows any good therapist in the Denver area for bariatric issues I would love to have their name. I am still having trouble finding a therapist that I click with.

Thanks!

Sherri

sherri.michelini@ymail.com

(720) 635 - 4640

Please join us at our next BP support meeting:

Date: Monday, Oct 6th

Starts: 6pm

3 Community Park Rd, Broomfield, Colorado 80020

A DIFFERENT KIND OF SHOW & TELL

There are so many high Protein drinks / Snacks out there, but buying them without knowing what they taste like, can get costly. Someone came up with a great idea for our next meeting.

Bring your favorite go-to Breakfast or lunch Protein Drink / snack to our next meeting. We will serve drinks in shot glasses & Snacks cut up into bite size pieces in napkins, so everyone can taste them! Bring enough so that at least 10 people can try them. Remember, they will be cut up into small bite size pieces and/or poured into shot size cups so it doesn't have to be a huge amount :)

Looking forward to another great meeting!!!

Hello Fellow Pals. Are there any pals on here that have gone to University of Colorado Hospital for their surgery? I am scheduled for surgery on the 30th and was hoping to chat with someone who had been through it so I know what to expect.

Also, if anyone knows any good therapist in the Denver area for bariatric issues I would love to have their name. I am still having trouble finding a therapist that I click with.

Thanks!

Sherri

sherri.michelini@ymail.com

(720) 635 - 4640

Hope your surgery went well. I can relate to the therapist click. I had to go to one to get surgery and she was a nut case herself. Tried to sign me up for 6 months of therapy and exercise instructions. Said she could help me lose my weight with her therapy and exercise routines. DUH! Been there, done that.

Hi Everyone! Are we meeting tonight?

Thanks!

Hi Everyone! Are we meeting tonight?

Thanks!

We sure are. 6:00PM at the Broomfield Public Library.

Tonight's meeting we're sharing Before/After photos and talking about our struggles and triumphs.

Thanks! See ya there.

Thanks to everyone that attended tonight's meeting!!!
It was a great meeting, and we all enjoyed seeing everyone's before & after pictures. It's a work in progress & a lifelong journey. Thank you for sharing your stories!

A special welcome to our newest member, Sherri, 437andfalling. We're happy to be a part of your journey & look forward to seeing you again on Dec 1st.

Please join us at our next BP support meeting:

Date: Monday, Dec 1st

Starts: 6pm

3 Community Park Rd, Broomfield, Colorado 80020
The holidays tend to be exciting, fun & yet stressful for many. We're running around & are often surrounded with "quick-fix" foods & amazing, rich recipes.

How will you deal with the crazy schedule if/when you're running around shopping or visiting family/friends? What are your holiday plans?

Look forward to seeing you there!

Edited by Domika03

Yet another great meeting tonight as we welcomed new friends to our group! I truly enjoy how everyone helps & supports each another regardless of the surgery we've had.

Tonight's meeting continues to prove while each of us has a slightly different experience with our surgery (what works for one person may or may not work for another), we share a common goal for a healthier lifestyle!