Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Need breakfast ideas, sick of eggs and protein shakes

I really need some Breakfast ideas. I am low carb so i don't do Cereal. I can't eat eggs every day and I do Protein shakes 3-4 times a week since it is easy. Yogurt is a common Breakfast, too.

Ideas, people?

For high Protein? Have you been doing any meat, such as turkey bacon or Spam?

I also really, really love hummus--it tastes like tangy refried Beans. Might make an interesting addition.

@@Skywalker Yes, I love hummus, I just don't usually eat it for breakfast. meat is good. Bacon mmmmmmmm

I keep telling myself I am going to make some of those mini quiches in a muffin tin, but I am too damn lazy to do it.

I am making some now! Bell peppers, green onion, spinach, sharp cheddar, and Canadian bacon. Yum.

Edited by magtart

bump

I added Coconut Protein pancakes and Lemon Poppyseed Protein pancakes to the recipe doc

Edited by NMJG

Apples and Peanut Butter Sliced ham and cheese roll ups, grilled Quiche with fun fillings Avocado stuffed with crab Ham salad Cream chipped beef without the toast Sausage gravy over scrambled eggs Refried Beans and cheese Bacon, just bacon. http://www.buzzfeed.com/christinebyrne/delicious-low-carb-breakfasts-for-a-healthy-new-year

I had creamed chip beef with 1 egg. Omg, best Breakfast yet! Thanks for the suggestion. Btw, I'm on soft/ purée foods and it was perfect! 13g Protein :)

My breakfast this morning was pulled pork.

I'm not even joking :blink:

Erm, I didn't even know you could get sugar free BBQ Sauce? ! :blink:

So clearly, that's a no. BUT, to be fair, I don't like too much sauce on mine so it was more plain pulled pork with a light smattering of BBQ. It was Breakfast, after all :P

lol. right, light on the sauce for breakkie. i just had leftver rotisserie chicken for a snack..... my husband was like "huh?"

lol it's true! My man made the pulled pork (he's from the south), and he leaves it plain for me and then I add what sauce I want! He drowns his - but us brits just aren't built like that! :D

And why would your hubby react like that to your chicken snack? I do that ALL the time!

I'm always found gnawing on animal carcasses..

I keep telling myself I am going to make some of those mini quiches in a muffin tin, but I am too damn lazy to do it. I am making some now! Bell peppers, green onion, spinach, sharp cheddar, and Canadian bacon. Yum.

I love doing those things on a Sunday and make them for the week. Makes breakfast fast for work a no brainer and very quick.

Usually I just do eggs, cheese and bacon or diced ham.

I love the banana pancake also ( 1/2 banana and one egg) . I add other fruit or Protein powders or flavorings depending on my mood. Easy and yummy. Have fun with it.

chicken apple sausage is my favorite on-the-go food. I cook the pack of 4 on Sunday and nuke one through out the week for breakfast or a snack.