Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

3 month anniversary 47 lbs gone forever

you are doing great. we are close to stats as far as I am 5'1" and I started at 209.5 my surgery was 11 weeks ago but I have only lost 37.5lbs. I wish I would have lost more and I am only down to a size 14. I can't seem to lose the lower belly fat. I know I need to get moving more and drink more Water. Any other advice you can give would be great.

Thanks

521 Diva

Thank you for your wonderful comments.... I don't have a problem getting to a size 6-8. This is my normal size when I lose weight every year. The reason why I had the surgery is because I know how to lose it I just don't know how to maintain it. I am using the surgery to help me back away from the table but use what I know about to exercise to get me all the way down. Since a size 8-16 is what I have a closet full of clothes, anything below a size 8 is bonus!!! I'm turning 35 in 27 days and I've already met my goal which was to be in a size 8, but I wanted my weight to be 140lbs.

Because I am only 3 months out, I know this sleeve has a mind of its own and come my 1 year anniversary on 12/30/2014, I can see myself around 100-105 lbs. size 0-2

Acampbell

I have been exercising since the day after I got home from the hospital. Of course just slowly walking for at least 2 miles 3-4 times a week for about 3 weeks. After that, I started moving and jogging here and there where I have worked my way up to 7 days a week running. The lower belly is going to be the most difficult to work off but you gotta do the cardio in order for the other parts to slim down so that you can concentrate on the stomach. Remember you lose muscle mass so your stomach is gonna be flimsy and the last thing you want to be is skinny fat!!!!

It's spring time and we can all make excuses or we can just take it one day at a time an get out there for at least ten minutes and work your way up until there's no time limit to what you can do!!! I hope this helps

521 Diva

Thank you for your wonderful comments.... I don't have a problem getting to a size 6-8. This is my normal size when I lose weight every year. The reason why I had the surgery is because I know how to lose it I just don't know how to maintain it. I am using the surgery to help me back away from the table but use what I know about to exercise to get me all the way down. Since a size 8-16 is what I have a closet full of clothes, anything below a size 8 is bonus!!! I'm turning 35 in 27 days and I've already met my goal which was to be in a size 8, but I wanted my weight to be 140lbs.

Because I am only 3 months out, I know this sleeve has a mind of its own and come my 1 year anniversary on 12/30/2014, I can see myself around 100-105 lbs. size 0-2

You go girl. 100-105 wow im scared i might look like my head is to big lol. I started at 219, the day of surgery i was 208, that was 6 days ago today im 197. Woohoo where did u find the 30 day challenges? What did u eat when u started soft foods? Do u eat any fried foods like the pork chop is it fried?

I was scared at the idea as well but everyone I know that goes through this process at the end of their year ends up losing 100 lbs. If I lost 100 lbs I would be 97lbs. I don't want to be that size but I won't have a choice in the matter and with me being already small to begin with I could stop now and be happy. However I'm only month 3 and 2 days lol. I'm already grateful that my sleeve has worked with me and from here on out its a bonus.

If you pm I will send you the challenges via email or here is my email address if anyone wants me to send them to you! Candacebwalker@yahoo.com

I eat everything like I did before even fried food. I don't eat much of it and I don't eat out that much. If I do it's subway and I eat a 6 inch and it literally takes me all day to finish it... Maybe 8-10 hours but I won't eat anything else

Damn you make surgery look good!!

I was scared at the idea as well but everyone I know that goes through this process at the end of their year ends up losing 100 lbs. If I lost 100 lbs I would be 97lbs. I don't want to be that size but I won't have a choice in the matter and with me being already small to begin with I could stop now and be happy. However I'm only month 3 and 2 days lol. I'm already grateful that my sleeve has worked with me and from here on out its a bonus.

If you pm I will send you the challenges via email or here is my email address if anyone wants me to send them to you! Candacebwalker@yahoo.com

I eat everything like I did before even fried food. I don't eat much of it and I don't eat out that much. If I do it's subway and I eat a 6 inch and it literally takes me all day to finish it... Maybe 8-10 hours but I won't eat anything else

If u have subways, what do u have for lunch? What is HW, SW (starting weight),& CW (current weight)?

Congrats! Just a personal questions, all my friends have lost their butt please tell me I can do something to keep my butt?

Congrats! Just a personal questions, all my friends have lost their butt please tell me I can do something to keep my butt?

Start doing squats.

You go girl. That's motivation for my a!! Congrats!!

Great job, you look great.

Edited by Fullofitx3

Hello everyone! I officially hit the 3 month post op mark today and wanted to share a few photos! I have lost a total of 47lbs and have gone from a size 16 to size 8. I'm 5'1 HW 197 SW 186 CW 150. I've got 21 more lbs until I hit my first goal weight which will be my lowest weight!!!

I'm a shorty too and my weight is 192!!

I hope I do as well (or close to) as you! You look amazing!!!!

Elenasal good luck to you. You will do great and with the knowledge and inspiration on this site you will surpass me. Let the sleeve do it's part and you do the rest!!

Elenasal good luck to you. You will do great and with the knowledge and inspiration on this site you will surpass me. Let the sleeve do it's part and you do the rest!!

Im only 7 days out and my weight loss has slowed. Yesterday I was up .9 & today only down .8. Is it supposed to be like that? I start pureed food next friday, what did u eat , any suggestions?