Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Mine is April 7 !!!!

exciting times !! I was dreading the preop diet but so far so good ?? Only on day one tho lol xx

<p>@@ddsweighin228 @@chanel1216 YAY! We are all 4/11 bandsters! What time do you guys have to be at the hospital that day? Looks like I'm the first one my doc is doing that day because I have to be there by 5:30 AM :o</p>

They haven't given me a time yet! I feel off the wagon last night. I had regular soup!! But I paid for it. I had the runs all night.

<p>@@ddsweighin228 @@chanel1216 YAY! We are all 4/11 bandsters! What time do you guys have to be at the hospital that day? Looks like I'm the first one my doc is doing that day because I have to be there by 5:30 AM :o</p>

They haven't given me a time yet! I feel off the wagon last night. I had regular soup!! But I paid for it. I had the runs all night.

Funny how our bodies will tell us when it is not used to something, or that something is wrong. "splurged" last night and had egg whites. It really filled me up and gave me the boost that I needed. I figured that they didn't have any carbs, so it wasn't a big deal (at least I hope).

Hi there! I'm getting banned April 18th and sooooo excited.... the anticipation is driving me crazy. Starting my pre-op diet this Friday and totally nervous about my new beginning.

I am on for April 9th. Was supposed to be earlier but attended for my blood tests in the midst of the flu and failed. I feel a combo of excitement in opening a new chapter with new tools and totally nervous. I went into a store that I used to shop in a lot and the clerk looked me up and down quickly when I asked for a black sweater (how many black sweaters do I have anyway...) and responded "I'm sorry I really don't think we have anything here that will fit you" That spurred me on. One of these months I will walk back in a do a scene from "Pretty Woman".

Can you imagine how nice it will be to shop for things that you like - not just those that fit? Ok April banders - its on.... Lets do it!

I am on for April 9th. Was supposed to be earlier but attended for my blood tests in the midst of the flu and failed. I feel a combo of excitement in opening a new chapter with new tools and totally nervous. I went into a store that I used to shop in a lot and the clerk looked me up and down quickly when I asked for a black sweater (how many black sweaters do I have anyway...) and responded "I'm sorry I really don't think we have anything here that will fit you" That spurred me on. One of these months I will walk back in a do a scene from "Pretty Woman". Can you imagine how nice it will be to shop for things that you like - not just those that fit? Ok April banders - its on.... Lets do it!

i can't wait to shop in a 'normal shop" lol 4 days til my band !! Scared !! X

I tell myself that fear is normal - given the uncertainty and sometimes gruesome "go wrong" stories on the web. But there are thousands of good news stories too. Of people who used a lap band as a tool to turn things around. It is never too late regardless of where you are in life. So yes - lets be nervous but lets channel that energy into resolve to be the best and healthest we can be as an individual.

Now, its easy to say that right now with my belly full of chips and pop and sandwiches - which it is as I am on my farewell to binging tour. I don't have the pre-surgical diet so my "food funeral" as one member so aptly put it is in full swing and its easy to talk about resolve and new leases on life in these circumstances.

Here's hoping though.

Who else out there is scheduled to be banded in April? I am scheduled for surgery on 4/11!

I'm April 7th ! Start my milk and yogurt diet Monday x
Scheduled 4/25...I'm a little nervous.

I was stressed and made myself sick with worry. All for nothing. Easy surgery and I feel great. I have a low pain tolerance. My surgery was yesterday. Don't worry yourself too much. :)

Iam scheduled for monday ! Iam nervous also

Iam scheduled for monday ! Iam nervous also

we will be great !! I have lost 18lbs already before surgery !! I'm on a mission lol xxx

My surgery is April 14th. I am going to my pre op tests on Monday. I am in the middle of my liquid diet, and I am dying...

I am a bit nervous of how I will feel after the surgery. I love food and the taste. I am afraid I will not make it and will not be happy...

I did not go on a liquid diet. However, I imagine the liquid pre- op diet would be very tough. If you can do that, you can do anything.

My dr. didn't make me start a pre-surgical diet because of my bmi so I took the last week and a half to indulge in my Farewell to food Tour. Weighted myself. Went from 203 when I was first contemplating this in Feb to 212 today. Pretty short sighted on my part. The band can't come soon enough for me. 4 days to go!