Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

New here- sleeved March 18th

It feels weird even to tpe that I am already sleeved and almost a week post-op. Doing well on Water and Protein and my post-op in this Friday where I will hopefully get to move to pureed foods.

How is everyone else doing? Any others sleeved within the last week or two?

I will be sleeved April 16th so I'm interested to follow you since you're 1 month ahead of me. How is your pain after a week?

I was sleeved on Friday but dr told me only clear stuff up to day7 then to start Protein Shakes and pureed Soups. Glad to hear you are doing well. How is the heartburn for you? That is what is killing me right now. Thank god for GasX and meds.

The pain is still there, but not too bad. I opted for a second night int he hospital and was really glad I did. I have been off pain meds for about 3 days. My program is Clear liquids and Protein shakes for 2 weeks, then pureed. I am so tired of the Protein Shakes.

No problems with heartburn. Some gas pain still in the shoulders and down the tummy, but not awful. I got 4 meds for nausea/spasms/cramping and have only taken one once.

:D I am one week away from pre-op diet. Surgery scheduled for April 14th...So I too will be following you closely..

I went in on March 18 too! Doing great! I am getting more excited now than while in pre-op. Walking daily, Protein and hydration!

It feels weird even to tpe that I am already sleeved and almost a week post-op. Doing well on Water and Protein and my post-op in this Friday where I will hopefully get to move to pureed foods.

How is everyone else doing? Any others sleeved within the last week or two?

I was also sleeved on the 18th of March. I am doing great. The first week I regretted it because of the pain and the difficulty in getting in fluids. But all is great now. I am able to chew certain solid foods into pureed food in my mouth and it works great. Shrimp, sunflower seeds, hummus with club mini crackers, original Greek yogurt with strawberries and blueberries pureed (tastes like a smoothie) and cottage cheese have been my best friend along with my original Myoplex Protein drinks. :) I love the strawberry and chocolate fudge. Everything is coming along wonderfully and as expected. I am glad to hear everyone is doing well here.

Hey everyone! I was sleeved march 25th and I'm feeling great. I'm down 24 pounds. This whole adventure has been crazy but I'm excited to continue on this journey!

I was sleeved March 18th as well in Mexico. I just found this site today. Looking forward to being on the journey with you!

Whoop whoop! Made it one month. No complications. Just glad I'm past the first week lol. Started exercising. Stopped weighing today. Will now weigh every Sunday and my Dr said to start measuring so if a plateau hits you will still see progress just in a different way. Excited to see inches come off :)