Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anal sex and will it cause damage

I was searching for Constipation information since it has been a week since surgery with no joy. Found this thread and I just want to say thanks it worked. Feel much better now. However my wife does not understand how all this works. She has a sore rear end and still cannot go poop.

I do not get it either but thanks.

I just died!!! Lmfaoooo

post-243108-14221688677591_thumb.jpg

I wasn't sure anyone wanted to see my white Azz

I've heard that this practice may cause a stall. :D

I'm dying here ????????????

Hahahah favorite post ever. You rock. So many people on here are so stuffy. One chick got yelled at for using the word "pissed!"

This made me laugh for sure. Good luck!

I've heard that this practice may cause a stall. :D

Asstall

I haven't laughed this much in days! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3 hours ago, Moskii85* said:

U Guys Are Awesome!!!

Inquiring minds want to know what word you used in search to find this five year old thread :)

Why did i read this thread, as a male i say yes it will - The only safe thing to do is orally satisfy him, Its not his fault you had the surgery but this is a solution i feel best! As for in the ear above- Never tried that but ear F@#cking must be some sort of new thing!

So for all you post op who have followed the guidelines and hit a few ears or had there ears hit any suggestions

On 3/23/2014 at 12:57 PM, beeteroo said:

Oh you guys are killing me! Hilarious responses. I'm thinking it would definitely be safe as long as you use enough lube and your partner isn't 20 feet long. I wouldn't recommend putting anything in your anus that is much longer than your rectum....which is only 5 inches long. And make sure that anything you place there is long enough to get out again.....nothing more embarrassing than to have to get something removed surgically because it got lost. Good luck!

Yeah, and don’t get greedy either. I knew one guy who “fell” on a Cosco-sized Shampoo bottle 🧴...