Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March 2014 Sleevers

Is anyone swallowing a multi Vitamin? ? I'm allowed to swallow now but the ones I have a soooo big and I'm having trouble. Just curious if anyone has a smaller one that works for them?

I'm taking the Vitamins for BariActiv. They mail them to my house every month. The multi Vitamin, Calcium, and Iron are all chewables. The Vitamin D is a nasal spray that you do in one nostril, once a week. This makes it so much easier!!

Is anyone swallowing a multi Vitamin?? I'm allowed to swallow now but the ones I have a soooo big and I'm having trouble. Just curious if anyone has a smaller one that works for them?

I just saw that GNC has a easy swallow women ultra mega It is not too expensive. The 120 capsule one is 18.99 without the GNC card. I am gonna try that one. Cause I am so over the chewable ones. Hope this helps. .

<p>So idk if this is too much info but I am having a hard time with making #2. The only time I am able to go is when i drink Miralax. I am 6 weeks out and have not gone in like a week. Any one know what I can do to help get things moving. My dietitian said to increase my Fluid intake which i have done but still nothing. </p>

I take Fiber gummies & use Benefiber in my Protein Shakes a couple times a week. Really helps me out!

<p>So idk if this is too much info but I am having a hard time with making #2. The only time I am able to go is when i drink Miralax. I am 6 weeks out and have not gone in like a week. Any one know what I can do to help get things moving. My dietitian said to increase my Fluid intake which i have done but still nothing. </p>

I take Fiber gummies & use Benefiber in my Protein shakes a couple times a week. Really helps me out!

I was drinking benefiber twice a day for 2 weeks with plum smart and nothing. I was told not to take gummies at all so i just stay away from them. but i will continu the benefiber and maybe it will start to work. idk

Amasd- I went and bought them!! Went down smooth!! & so far so good! Thanks for that!!

Amasd, I bought a bottle of prune juice and Trader Joes cherry juice. When things are not moving for a couple of days, I mix about 7 oz prune to 1 oz cherry. This has done the trick by morning each time. I have not had to bring out the big guns yet. There are 'slimming teas" with senna leaves that will bust up concrete.... :-)

Taylor, my Flintstones chewable with Iron have been working great for me.

Edited by Susan-031314

Having the same problem after taking MiraLAX every week sometimes twice a week. I also brought me some prune juice to help myself out or I eat prunes. I eat prunes I don't have to use MiraLAX as often.

I have the same problem thank it's common because of all the Protein. I have to take MiraLAX at least twice a week or I eat prunes or drink from juice.

Yes I swallow all of my pills.

Amasd, I bought a bottle of prune juice and Trader Joes cherry juice. When things are not moving for a couple of days, I mix about 7 oz prune to 1 oz cherry. This has done the trick by morning each time. I have not had to bring out the big guns yet. There are 'slimming teas" with senna leaves that will bust up concrete.... :-)

Taylor, my Flintstones chewable with Iron have been working great for me.

I am afraid to try slimming teas because of the senna. Senna usually causes griping and I dont want to deal with that. I am afraid that griping will be too painful.

Amasd- I went and bought them!! Went down smooth!! & so far so good! Thanks for that!!

Great I am glad they work for you. I hope they work for me to. Going to buy mine today.

1 month follow up today as of this morning down 33lbs in 6wks wooohoo!! :D

bodyweight.png?ts=1399991749

surgery.png?ts=1399991865

Hi March Buddys,

Here is my 8 week update. Sleeved 18th March 2014. Alarm Weight 127KG/280 lbs. Surgery Weight 121KG/266lbs

Current Weight 107KG/235lbs

A loss so far of 20KG/44lbs since highest and 14KG/30.8lbs since surgery. I worry that 30 pounds in 8 weeks isn't very much then I try and think how long this would have taken previously and get over myself.

I can not eat much more than a quarter cup and worry that i don't always get my Protein in. I started going to the Gym now and hope that will show some improvement.

I just want to say thank to all the support in this thread, i don't always comment but I read and enjoy a lot of the advice.

Chelle

Anyone else losing really slow? I'm down about 15 lbs since the surgery, and I'm 8 week's out. I stalled for about 4 weeks, and I think it finally lifted, but I won't know until I weight myself Monday.