Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Colorado Anyone

Guest BikiniBeachy

Hello.

Just wanted to pop by and say hello, how is everyone doing? Hibernating inside through those flurries last night like me ?! (front range and city people I guess).

Just haven't been on lately cause of family stuff. I wanted to stay accountable, so I am posting again :tt2:

Excited to hear from you guys :thumbup:

Lisa

Hello everyone. I'm in Greeley Co and looking for someone else here in Greeley to talk to. I'm getting banded on thursday. Any advise would be helpful, I'm a little nervous.

Guest BikiniBeachy

Hi! I just moved down from Greeley, I like on 9th ave and 13th. Do you go to UNC? Are you getting banded by Johnell?

Not from Greeley but wanted to say good luck to you on thurs!!

Bikini, how are you doing?? have there been any more Red Robin meetings? I know we aren't Dr K patients but it was fun to meet other Denver area banders the time I did go.

Hi! I just moved down from Greeley, I like on 9th ave and 13th. Do you go to UNC? Are you getting banded by Johnell?

I'm a stay at home mom. I live by Scott elementary school. I'm acctually going down to Mexico to get banded. Dr. Ortiz is my surgen. It's nice to meet you. We should get coffee sometime. What do you do? Are you in school?

Guest BikiniBeachy

Cool and good luck, I will send you an e-mail for sure! :w00t: I am a student at Metro downtown now and work as a personal assistant. Are you excited for your surgery?

Lori - HI ! I really need to write you back, I've delayed on that definitely. Haven't been to any RR meetings, you? How is the north group going? You're over 100, congrats!! Ahhh! SO exciting!

I had my sugery today. Kinda feel icky, but doing ok. So you live in denver now?

I live in Lakewood and I was banded 6/11/09 by Dr. Snyder

I live in Lakewood and I was banded 6/11/09 by Dr. Snyder

Welcome to the banded side of life :thumbup: Any questions... feel free to ask. You can PM me if you would like.

julie

Does anyone know of any support groups around Colorado Springs?

Penrose Hospital on Nevada has a monthly Lap Band support group every first Thursday of the month. Their next one is tomorrow evening at 6pm in conference room CC-A or CC-B. Its in the cancer center on the first floor.

I should be there tomorrow night if I am feeling up to it. I just had my surgery on Monday at Penrose.

Thank you so much! Is it open to anyone? I'd definitely like to attend. I haven't been banded yet, but would like to get hooked up with a support group prior.

Another Colorado newbie here...I have my pre-op consult tomorrow with Dr. Brown in Denver. Looking forward to getting to know you all! :tongue2: