Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Year out what do you eat on daily basis?

Looking for some insight on fellow sleevers who is at least a year out. What do you eat on a daily basis? Calories, Protein, carbs etc. thanks in advance.

food ideas please.

I am a year out 3/1. I eat chicken...lots of chicken lol. Fresh fruit and veggies, lots of salad. I eat a low fat string cheese and cucumbers for snack almost every day. I skimp on carbs. If i do eat carbs, then whole grain only. I limit myself to 800 calories a day and shoot for a minimum of 60 grams of Protein.

well i eat about 1200-1500 cal per day but i work out every day ..

i eat egs, turkey sandwich, chicken, veges and a litle fruit.. I dont take shakes anymore. No need. I make sure i drink about 70 ounces of Water and i do enduldge of an iced coffee everyday with creme and splenda.

i am a bander but i eat lean Proteins, veggies, some fruit and i drink a lot...

i stay away from potatoes, rice, Pasta, boxed/processed items)..

Im over a year out but not at goal yet. I try to eat 1,000 calories a day. Some staples in my diet are eggs, chicken breast, fish (tilapia, shrimp, crab meat) veggies like zuccini, broccoli, green Beans, spinach. Lots of salads, some cheeses, fruits

A normal day for me would be

Breakfast 1 egg, some avocado and piece of turkey bacon

lunch spinach salad with feta and grilled chicken

snack a few turkey pepperoni and a tablespoon of hummus

dinner tilapia, broccoli and maybe a little brown rice

After dinner snack: some strawberries

I also still do Protein shakes several days a week

If you want you can add me on myfitnesspal i'm very active on there and i have an open food diary- Fallenangel2904 :)

I'm a year out, about 50 lbs from my goal. Weekends are pretty spontaneous and I kinda just go with the flow. Monday-Friday are my routine days. I eat a Quest bar for Breakfast, Greek yogurt (sometimes with PB2 mixed in) and a string cheese for Snacks, salad with grilled chicken or tuna for lunch. dinner is usually a reduced fat, whole grain, cheese quesadilla with salsa and low fat sour cream, or a Smart Ones meal, or a turkey and cheese wrap. I still have carbs, but I try to have whole grains and I limit how much. I also try to avoid red meats. Sometimes I have some popcorn as a snack. I also have one Protein Drink every day. I try to keep my calories at 1000-1200.

Edited by pookybear

How do I add you to myfitnesspal? I'm not quite sure how to use that app?

well i eat about 1200-1500 cal per day but i work out every day ..

i eat egs, turkey sandwich, chicken, veges and a litle fruit.. I dont take shakes anymore. No need. I make sure i drink about 70 ounces of Water and i do enduldge of an iced coffee everyday with creme and splenda.

I really don't know. Is it really okay to have a sandwich? I'm 3 months po and I would love a sandwich. What type of bread are you eating?

How do I add you to myfitnesspal? I'm not quite sure how to use that app?

What's your name ill add you

I really don't know. Is it really okay to have a sandwich? I'm 3 months po and I would love a sandwich. What type of bread are you eating?

Not to answer for them, but bread is something that varies for a lot of people. Some people can eat bread or a sandwich okay and some people not at all, ever. I don't have a problem with bread however i'm over a year out. At 3 months it was harder for me. You can try to have a small piece of a sandwich and see how it goes. Wheat bread is best (white has no nutritional value) or I've found those sandwich 'skinny's' to also be easier on my sleeve. Make sure you toast them until crispy, that also helps. I don't eat em regularly but every now and then i'll have one of a half of a sandwich really.

At 3 months out probably try flat out wraps. I could do like 1/4 of one made to a wrap. With maybe avocado or hummus with ur choice of meat cheese and veggies.

Kmo235 is my account name for myfitnesspal . Thanks

Thanks for the advise, I've been sooo scared to eat bread since my sleeve. I will still wait maybe another month to eat it. Too scared it will put pounds abd inches on me. But I really miss eating sandwiches.

I'm a year out, about 50 lbs from my goal. Weekends are pretty spontaneous and I kinda just go with the flow. Monday-Friday are my routine days. I eat a Quest bar for breakfast, Greek yogurt (sometimes with PB2 mixed in) and a string cheese for Snacks, salad with grilled chicken or tuna for lunch. dinner is usually a reduced fat, whole grain, cheese quesadilla with salsa and low fat sour cream, or a Smart Ones meal, or a turkey and cheese wrap. I still have carbs, but I try to have whole grains and I limit how much. I also try to avoid red meats. Sometimes I have some popcorn as a snack. I also have one Protein drink every day. I try to keep my calories at 1000-1200.

Glad to hear this. I'm only a little over 3 weeks post-op and was wondering if I would ever get to eat an entire Smart One, etc. again. It seems impossible right now. It's hard to want to eat anything these days. Guess I should be grateful but it's also a bit scary being almost unable to eat.