Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op March 2014

Will be 6 months out on the 12th 111 pounds down :)

Thank you, you look gorgeous. Awesome job.

bday 26.jpg

PURPLE.jpg

ama before.jpg

AMA.jpg

gorgeous!!

You look great, you're really beautiful. Congrats.

You look great, you're really beautiful. Congrats.

Thank you so much.

Update.... Posted in the pre-op earlier

post-207041-14282074461031_thumb.jpg

I'm still down 101lbs. Now at 122lbs. Size 4-6. I am trying to figure out how to post pictures

Edited by sarah.gibson

post-205910-0-67741700-1430448329_thumb.jpg[attloving life!hment=53246:20150131_181805.jpg]

post-205910-0-20863700-1430448274_thumb.jpg

Wow Sarah!!! Amazing!

Ipost-201974-14306574952185_thumb.jpg

I keep thinking I haven't really lost anymore weight since that picture back in August. I lost about 20lbs after that but put about 6 back on. But I can tell I'm a lot smaller now than I was in that picture. I've packed on a bunch of muscle since then. I hate that it messes up the number on the scale but I'm loving how defined my arms and legs are. Don't get me wrong, they're still covered in saggy skin but I have a bunch of muscle too.

I'm at a bit over 100lbs lost and I'm currently right at 200lbs. I'm a 12 in bottoms and a m/L on top.

Edited by Wallflower7522

Taco seasoning as no sugar and 3 carbs per serving. You wouldn't even eat a whole service with this recipe, or you could leave the taco seasoning out. Salsa has 2 sugars and 2 carbs. As I said my husband eats his with a tortilla or chips. What do you eat? Plained boiled chicken 24/7?

It's almost impossible to avoid all sugars and wouldn't be healthy or even doable to avoid all carbs. You do what you want to do, but this isn't a chocolate chip cookie recipe, it's a healthy, easy, almost pure Protein.

Nope - don't eat plain boiled chicken 24/7 - make my own sauces at home instead of pouring them out of a bottle! Takes maybe 30 mins more of your time in the kitchen! ;)

Tacos/Nachos are a complete and strict no no! :)

It's not impossible to go sugar free - you need to want to do it! And that is how I've lost 101 pounds in 5 months! Cheers! :)

The doctors recommend that you use salsa for spices. Nothing wrong with that. That recipe sounds delicious!

1934664_577382034772_4581230_n.jpg

11018660_10101592850197392_4332008359117566436_n.jpg

10995665_10101590177862772_2518876896986804362_n.jpg

This past year has been amazing. I have plenty of loose skin yes but I am getting toned up witch has helped some with the skin. My hair has stated to finally get better and my weight has began to go up a lil only by like 3lbs and my trainer says it is muscle not fat so for me not to worry Just messes with my head alil but I have to remember muscle weighs more than fat. I am really loving my new body and cant wait for the summer o show it off. Hope everyone is doing just as great.