Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op March 2014

4 months out. Finally starting to see a big difference. He is 100 pounds lighter and I am 45 pounds lighter.

that is a big difference! You guys are looking great!

that is a big difference! You guys are looking great!

Thank you! Its crazy how mentally I didn't realize how much weight was gone until I did side by side picture. The one on the left was the day after surgery.

4 months out. Finally starting to see a big difference. He is 100 pounds lighter and I am 45 pounds lighter.

You guys look great!

Hello everyone! This is my first post but I'm stressing and need help. Had gastric sleeve in Mexico on March 1, 2014. Everything has been excellent! Smooth surgery and recovery. In the first couple months I had a few stalls. I've lost 47 pounds so far. Almost 5 months post op! I'm extremely happy with my weightloss but stress about eating too much! Tonight for supper I had a whole grilled cheese sandwich and approx 3/4 cup of Soup. I still think about eating all the time and feel like I can eat waaaaayyyyyy too much! Help! I realize I'm supposed to know when to stop but I don't do please don't be critical of me. Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone! This is my first post but I'm stressing and need help. Had gastric sleeve in Mexico on March 1, 2014. Everything has been excellent! Smooth surgery and recovery. In the first couple months I had a few stalls. I've lost 47 pounds so far. Almost 5 months post op! I'm extremely happy with my weightloss but stress about eating too much! Tonight for supper I had a whole grilled cheese sandwich and approx 3/4 cup of Soup. I still think about eating all the time and feel like I can eat waaaaayyyyyy too much! Help! I realize I'm supposed to know when to stop but I don't do please don't be critical of me. Thanks in advance!

Hey there. I had the bypass so idk how much difference there is in restriction but I just tried bread and I was only able to eat 1/8 of a sandwich and 1/2c of soup. Have you had any follow up in the states? Maybe have them do a scan and make sure everything looks "normal" inside. This far out you should be healed enough to feel restriction. What does your primary care physician say?

Hey guys! Hope everyone is doing well. Can't believe we are coming up on six months. So I'm down to 215. I started my preop diet at 306 but that wasn't even close to my high weight. I was a 2x-3x 22/24 before and now I'm into medium and large tops and 16 bottoms. My 16s are starting to get loose on me.

I don't have any issues eating, which sometimes I wish I did because I can pretty much eat whatever and sometimes I feel like I'm eating constantly. But I'm not eating junk constantly, and I try to focus on Protein, especially if I'm snacking. I go to the gym almost everyday before work too so i think that probably leads to me eating a bit more, but I'm burning those calories off.

post-201974-0-55920100-1408221789_thumb.jpg

Hey everyone just checking in. Started my preop diet at 347, surgery was march 24th. Weighed in at 226 today.

post-199006-0-16786500-1408236674_thumb.jpg

post-199006-0-90607900-1408236701_thumb.jpg

Hey everyone just checking in. Started my preop diet at 347, surgery was march 24th. Weighed in at 226 today.

You look great Kristina!

You look great Kristina!

Thank you so do you!!! I'm visiting my dad this weekend and after I showered I noticed the towel fits all the way around me! Granted it is a bigger bath towel but it's not a beach towel!! Lol woohoo

Surgery 3-17-14...2nd pic last week

post-200506-14088980066229_thumb.jpg

post-200506-14088980366311_thumb.jpg

HELLO FRIENDS!

I haven't posted in a while. I am not losing like everyone else but I am losing and am happy with that. It is steady yet slow.

I have not been exercising regularly until now. No excuses, no reasons, I should have, could have and didn't. I have lost 46 pounds but the inches have been phenomenal. I have lost 37 1/2 inches. I am in a size large for paints and that is wonderful. My top is smaller but still xlarge, down from 2xl/3xl. I am joining a gym today and making it a part of my routine. Saying I am going to walk doesn't cut it.

Had my surgery March 4th and have lost 62lbs so far. I've had alot of emotional bumps in my road since surgery and with that I'm happy with my progress. But as I come up on my 6 month post op I'm feeling tired again,my hair has been falling out and my nails are so brittle. And I'm not liking food much some days. Is anyone else feeling this way? I'm happy about fitting into smaller clothes but not so much how I'm feeling on the inside.

Yes I don't like food much either. Dealing with nausea but my energy is good. When was the last time you had your Iron level checked? I take Biotin daily so no issues with hair. Good job on your weight loss and I hope you feel better soon

Had my surgery March 4th and have lost 62lbs so far. I've had alot of emotional bumps in my road since surgery and with that I'm happy with my progress. But as I come up on my 6 month post op I'm feeling tired again,my hair has been falling out and my nails are so brittle. And I'm not liking food much some days. Is anyone else feeling this way? I'm happy about fitting into smaller clothes but not so much how I'm feeling on the inside.

I can so relate , I had my rny on March 12th and I've had complication after complication ive lost 110 pounds and i wish i could say its from excercise and eating right but its not ,I can't eat food i live off Protein drinks.My hair is falling out horribly and I take 20,000 mg of Biotin a day. I should be at the prime of my life losing 110 pounds i should be happy but I'm not I'm drowning inside i just want to feel normal again . I wanna be able to eat FOOD not bad Food but be able to eat without puking EVERYTHING UP! Sorry to be the negative nancy but nobody around me understands.