Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op March 2014

So I am 3 months out and doing ok. My weight loss has been pretty good. My highest weight was 307 lbs and my surgery weight was 297 lbs I am now 233 lbs and very happy with my progress thus far. Does any one have any suggestions on how I can thicken my hair. I had my hair twisted up for the past couple months and just recently took them out and I have noticed some thinning in the front of my hair. My nutritionist said that it will get better after a year but I cannot wait a year for my hair to thicken up. I have started Biotin just wondering if there is anything else I can do. I have naturally curly hair.

first congrats on your loss! Check out natural notts. They are also on fb..good tips on care of natural hair. That and biotin have saved me from thinning and shedding. Good luck

So I am 3 months out and doing ok. My weight loss has been pretty good. My highest weight was 307 lbs and my surgery weight was 297 lbs I am now 233 lbs and very happy with my progress thus far. Does any one have any suggestions on how I can thicken my hair. I had my hair twisted up for the past couple months and just recently took them out and I have noticed some thinning in the front of my hair. My nutritionist said that it will get better after a year but I cannot wait a year for my hair to thicken up. I have started Biotin just wondering if there is anything else I can do. I have naturally curly hair.

first congrats on your loss! Check out natural notts. They are also on fb..good tips on care of natural hair. That and biotin have saved me from thinning and shedding. Good luck

I will definitely check it out. I need all the help I can get. Thank you

I will definitely check it out. I need all the help I can get. Thank you

no problem..any time :-)

This is what I use. I used it on my clients and after surgery I started using it also it I a line so they have different things.

post-208873-0-81401200-1404784334_thumb.jpg

post-208873-0-38319900-1404784369_thumb.jpg

This is what I use. I used it on my clients and after surgery I started using it also it I a line so they have different things.

attachicon.gif:

attachicon.gif:

Thank you I will definitely try these. Do you notice a change in your hair after using the product?

Yes I did it helped so much :)

GREAT I WILL GET THIS ASAP.

This is what I use. I used it on my clients and after surgery I started using it also it I a line so they have different things. <br><br>

<br><br><br><br>

I'm glad you posted this, I think I'll give it a shot. My hair is falling out like crazy!! And it's thin to begin with so I have been getting nervous.

Well in July 29th I will get certified to be a sub. Teacher so I went today and started looking for new clothes to wear to work. I was in a 36 and today I bought a 28 woohoo!!

Edited by danagadd

Posting an update:

Surgery March 24, 2014

HW: 221, Size 22/24

CW: 163, Size 12/14

Inches Lost: 31.75

post-205910-0-82190200-1405110009_thumb.jpg

Posting an update: Surgery March 24, 2014 HW: 221, Size 22/24 CW: 163, Size 12/14 Inches Lost: 31.75

very nice Sarah!!

Down almost 80lbs! :) I didn't buy this ridiculous jump suit but I laughed my ass off with my skinny friends while we tried on clothes in the same store! We are having actives all week long at work so I've been seeing a lot of people I haven't seen in a while. I had 3 people tell me that they didn't recognize me yesterday. One of them was my coworker who I work out with every morning when I walked up to her from a distance. It's so weird.

post-201974-0-71188000-1405113911_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wallflower7522

I've lost 91 pounds so far , even with complications I couldn't be more blessed :)

post-191856-0-66834800-1405114225_thumb.png

[ATTACH]46279[/ATTACH]

Down almost 80lbs! :) I didn't buy this ridiculous jump suit but I laughed my ass off with my skinny friends while we tried on clothes in the same store! We are having actives all week long at work so I've been seeing a lot of people I haven't seen in a while. I had 3 people tell me that they didn't recognize me yesterday. One of them was my coworker who I work out with every morning when I walked up to her from a distance. It's so weird.

You look awesome! ;)

4 months out. Finally starting to see a big difference. He is 100 pounds lighter and I am 45 pounds lighter.

post-192457-0-03148500-1406408891_thumb.png

[ATTACH]46772[/ATTACH]