Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where are all the Canadians ?

I know the Canadian threads can be like yelling into a void but I'm so excited I have to yell!

I have an appointment with my surgeon at Toronto Western on August 7th! It's finally happening!

Has anyone else had their surgery with Dr. Penner?

Yell away! That's wonderful news! I had my surgery in Alberta so I don't know your surgeon but I do know how exciting that call is! ????

I know the Canadian threads can be like yelling into a void but I'm so excited I have to yell!

I have an appointment with my surgeon at Toronto Western on August 7th! It's finally happening!

Has anyone else had their surgery with Dr. Penner?

That's amazing congrats you will have the best service at TWH i don't know Dr. Penner but I'm sure he's as amazing as the rest of the team there

Also just wanted to give you guys a quick update! 7 months after surgery I'm 100lbs down with only 40 to go to my goal weight. I feel amazing and above and beyond all the challenges, best decision I've ever made. Before and after pic me a year ago on the left me last week on the right!

post-242361-14381021145087_thumb.jpg

Just giving everyone an update on me!

Just shy of 6 months post op, down 75lbs, 15 more pounds to go for my goal. I have never felt so good!

I know many who had dr penner :) Just know that although you are meeting him, he may not be doing your surgery. If you need any more information, just pm me ;)

Hi, I'm 8 weeks post op and 34.8lbs down :). Congrats to you!!

5 months post op and 59 lbs down. 20 more to my high goal - hoping to lose another 15 after that. The loss has slowed down but that's more because of summer and camping lol. Congrats everyone on their hard work.

Have a surgery date- October 19th! Very excited and looking forward with great optimism, although the 3 weeks of Optifast will be a challenge! Hope my fellow Canadians are experiencing success!

@@anewme2015 Good luck, and congrats on the surgery date! Do you get the Optifast from the hospital?

Thanks! And Yes I ordered The Protein Shakes while at the hospital and then they mailed them to my house.

Heyyy. I'm from ottawa Ontario. I'm living in dubai now. I miss ottawa. I went to college in toronto, it was the last place I lived in in canada. I've been living in dubai for a few months now. I also did my surgery in dubai.

Hi all

It's been awhile since I have been on

My starting weight 298

My current weight 207.5

Total loss at 9 months post op 92lbs. This has been the best thing I could have every done for myself

Hi all

It's been awhile since I have been on

My starting weight 298

My current weight 207.5

Total loss at 9 months post op 92lbs. This has been the best thing I could have every done for myself

Amazing success! You're an inspiration!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

I'm thankful I got through the weekend without eating too poorly. How nice it is to focus on visiting and being active rather than being consumed by what to eat and when to eat like I used to be during these holidays!!! Yay