Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

First before and after pictures

Ok, so here's my first pictures. The "before" was taken Dec 4, the day I started my preop diet. The "after" was taken 3 months later (2 1/2 months postop) and 50 pound down. Size 22 to 18.

post-182221-0-55910100-1394399010_thumb.jpg post-182221-0-53335500-1394399026_thumb.jpg post-182221-0-81849200-1394399040_thumb.jpg post-182221-0-35966700-1394399073_thumb.jpg

Did you have any stalls? My surgery was dec 9th and I'm almost hitting a lose go 50 lbs also and also dropped 2 sizes... But in the last 3 weeks only lost 3 1/2 lbs... By the way you look great!!

I might be in a stall right now. I only weigh once/week. 2 weeks ago I was at 184# and last week I was 187#. I'm not too concerned with the gain because I know what a difference hydration status can make. I weigh tomorrow, so we'll see if it was a fluke or if I'm officially stalled.

I'm battling a 3rd relapse of C. Diff diarrhea so actually weight loss is at the bottom of my priorities right now. The antibiotics make me feel like shit so I'm Just trying to stay hydrated until I see the gastroenterologist on Tuesday.

Looking good and. I sure feeling good. Congrats..

Well done. Lookin good!

You look amazing!

You are just melting away kindle! You look great!

You go girl!!! You look fab !

Thanks everyone, I'm really psyched with my success so far.

And it's official, I am stalled. Weekly weigh in showed 185, which puts me 1 pound up from when those pics were taken almost 3 weeks ago. I have no doubt it's from complete lack of calories. Other than a few random days, I know I haven't gotten more than 500 calories/day in the last month. The metronidazole makes me SO sick I can barely eat or drink anything. Today I'm so nauseous I can't even swallow my own saliva...I'm walking around with a spit cup. I see the gastroenterologist tomorrow so I stopped the metronidazole this morning. He's going to have to figure out a new plan anyways. At this point I'm making mental deals with the Universe that I would be happy to not lose another pound as long as this infection goes away.

Yay, Kindle!! You look great!!!

Awesome, what a difference! Good for you! ????

great job. hope you feel better soon to keep your journey moving forward

Ok, so here's my first pictures. The "before" was taken Dec 4, the day I started my preop diet. The "after" was taken 3 months later (2 1/2 months postop) and 50 pound down. Size 22 to 18.

Brilliant. Keep it up Hun

You do not even look like a size 18, much smaller! Great job