Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

anyone have good stage 3 foods? im getting worn out on Soup and cheese!!! i need some ideas!!

anyone have good stage 3 foods? im getting worn out on Soup and cheese!!! i need some ideas!!

I'm 3 weeks out tomorrow. Get a farberware single blender/puréed machine at Walmart. Then pretty much anything you can purée you can try. I got small spoons and forks from world market and small spice dishes for my Serving sizes. The other day i puréed my family's left over chicken breast with chicken broth. Went down fine! Cottage cheese and applesauce, hummus, any kind of Beans (refried is good), Lima beans are good too. Loose grits, hot Cereal. Purreed canned fruits or veggies.

Edited by chelseabell91

My surgery was March 11, and everything is going well. Losing weight fast and already able to eats some very soft food. Up to a mile a day on the treadmill. I'm a guy, 57, and have a blog at WordPress.com called BariatricMan. Men might be interested in my story - there are a few of us! Glad to share my experiences and the little knowledge I have.

I'll be on the losers bench on Wednesday! Reviewing the posts before I head to the grocery store to stock up for me post op diet. See you all Thursday after some time of recovery.

I'll be on the losers bench on Wednesday! Reviewing the posts before I head to the grocery store to stock up for me post op diet. See you all Thursday after some time of recovery.

So excited for you! Remember, some people have it easy after surgery and some don't... So if you need encouragement we'll be here! Just focus on liquids and you'll be ok! :) congrats!

Good afternoon everyone. My name is Jeremiah. Had the sleeve gastrectomy on the 12th. I started my weight loss at the end of November at 491 pounds. I lost 73 pounds prior to surgery and about 20 since. I have been struggling a little with the pureed portion, but still getting in all my Protein and liquids. I am 32, married, with two kids, and am looking forward to the rest of my life.

So excited for you!! I swear by Jello and sugar free Popsicles. they got me though that first week!! and strained chicken broth from Soups is WAY better than plain chicken broth from a can (like swanson) LOL Keep us posted!!!

Hello everyone

Im stuck like everyone else i got my surgery march6 and my mind wants to eat everything. My stomach is against everything i swallow. Im in puree phase and anything i drink gives me pains and naseau. Total lost after surgery 8lbs.

Total loss 26lbs.

Boy, dehydration creeps up on you quickly. All of a sudden I feel awful. So bad a wanna cry. And my stomach is KILLING me. I felt so good earlier!!

Stick with what you are doing, the stall will pass, mine did!

Chelsea what ru doing for pain? Or whatever stall is.

Right now nothing for pain. Out of pain meds so I have liquid tylenol. Just took gas x hope it helps. Stall is when you don't loose weight for a week or so. It will pass, I got through mine but walker longer and a bit faster and upping my Protein.< /p>

Went to cvs this morning and bought Centrum liquid multi vit... I just could not handle the chewable Vitamin it made me nauseous. Still not hungry but trying my best to get the Protein down. Cannot stand the taste of sf Jello for some reason and had to result to pudding with Protein powder. Wish me luck the eating part is such a struggle - seems so weird that eating was once my biggest problem.... eating is still a problem but now it is the opposite.

ps liquid vit wasnt bad - not great but better than that disgusting chewable.

Aloha and hope you are all doing well.

Chelsea.thank u what i have is alot of gas..

I walk.alot

I am finally allowed to eat real food. Yah . Weight loss he said is going good 23 lbs down

Awesome...are you also working out alot??