Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Were is all my Chattanoogians at?

Hey punkster. I am doing ok. I am just not sure how much I will be on this site anymore. I wil try to check in with you all to make sure you are doing ok. Thanks for asking. I hope that everyone is ok.

Take care.

why not? is there someone else?

why not? is there someone else?
slim, did something happen to make you leave?

There was just some ugliness that, although I wasn't really a part of what happened, it has made me look at this site a little differently. I am sure I will still come here. Just not as much. It just isn't feeling the same for me right now...

I have to come back because I care very much about all of you!

I know what you mean. I don't come here as much anymore either.

I only come to this thread and sometimes the Men's Room - what thread or place are y'all talking about?

I havent been coming here as much just because no one else has been posting much. I really do miss talking to you all, also. I have been using twitter for my online support for a few months but there are a lot more rny people over there than bandsters. you are welcome to join me if you want. i would love more bandster support. you can choose who you follow and read and who can read what you post. i have enjoyed it and made some online friends. if you dont like what someone is posting you can just unfollow.

missing you slim, carrie, and corliss. :)

I only come to this thread and sometimes the Men's Room - what thread or place are y'all talking about?

Not one in particular, I just try to stay out of the debate area. I like coming here, but I have just been too busy to do anything.

Hi everyone. I miss you too punkster. I just will have to see how I feel after a little while.

I have my one year (it's late) follow up and an adjustment scheduled for Oct 12. Anyone else have an appointment that afternoon?

Hi everyone. I miss you too punkster. I just will have to see how I feel after a little while.

I have my one year (it's late) follow up and an adjustment scheduled for Oct 12. Anyone else have an appointment that afternoon?

thinking of you all. hope your appt goes well slim. :thumbup:

thinking of you all. hope your appt goes well slim. :thumbup:

Thanks punkster. I think it went ok. It was a little strange. There was only one other person there. I have never been there with that few people. Then they didn't do my fill under the scope. That was a first for me with GBI. Brooke just said that she thinks I have been doing ok with the amount that she has been putting in so she decided to just put that amount in again. I guess we shall see what happens.

cmexlr8-I hope this is the one for your.

I have had fill appointments where I am the only one there! But I think that's how it usually is when Brooke does them. I think I have enough restriction, I just need to start back exercising. Ever since my endometriosis surgey, I haven't been motivated to start back yet. But I know that's the only way I am going to get the rest of the weight off.

I think I will go ahead and call for an apt for next week. I definately don't have much restriction at all. I have pb'd on fresh pineapple so I know I have some. I am low carbing now to try to take a little off, but i am not optimistic about staying with it long enough to seriously help. Dr. Sass had mentioned taking a bit out if I needed it without fluoro but I am to scared of a puncture since I am self pay to let anyone near me with a huber without fluoro. So I will just have to get another dose of radiation I guess.:thumbup: Mine are all self pay so I hope this is the last one I need for a long time. I have been under a load of stress lately and thought I might tighten up, but if I have it is not significant.

Corliss

I had my "third" fill about a week ago and have had some restriction. not much if any pbing. i am definitely trying to limit rice, Pasta, and bread mostly because i feel that they will come back up. i am also trying to limit sweets. taking it one day at a time but doing well. glad everyone is doing good.

I have had appointments recently where I was the only one there and Ponce was there also. i have also been when i had a 2 hour wait. I think it comes and goes.

Thanks punkster. I think it went ok. It was a little strange. There was only one other person there. I have never been there with that few people. Then they didn't do my fill under the scope. That was a first for me with GBI. Brooke just said that she thinks I have been doing ok with the amount that she has been putting in so she decided to just put that amount in again. I guess we shall see what happens.

cmexlr8-I hope this is the one for your.

I went to the appt yesterday and was pleasantly suprised - I lost 13 lbs.:) I don't know what has changed. I feel like I am eating too much and too often, but I'll take it. This is the first fill where I can actually feel liquid pass slow. I cannot just guzzle Water or gatorade like I usually do - it backs up and slowly dissipates. I ate scrambled eggs this morning(about two hours ago) and I still fill 'full' - I say that in quotes because it feels like its in my throat so it feels different than full - maybe thats the way it supposed to be? If this is restriction, then so be it. I am glad I finally have it.