Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Your top is too big ;)

And your too cute..funny boy!!!!!!!!!! :P

They look great on you. I have so many items that are pink. People tease me about having a pink car.

I think that they look nice on you /you in them...no worries

Girl - you look absolutely AMAZING! They are not too much - they aren't enough! You need to update your profile picture (I know - so do I!!) You've inspired me - I'm going out to buy me some pink and orange capris this weekend....Keep up the good work - you seriously don't look like the same person!!

You are an inspiration! Last night I was skimming thru Goodwill as it was next door to a place I had to go after work...and there they were, a pair of pink jeans!!! I wouldn't have looked at them before, but I picked them up and they were TOO BIG!!! :( happy/sad moment...

But I have always been a navy or black bottom girl... so I may start branching out as well... green is a MUST for this month!!! ;)

Have fun...enjoy the new you!

You are an inspiration! Last night I was skimming thru Goodwill as it was next door to a place I had to go after work...and there they were, a pair of pink jeans!!! I wouldn't have looked at them before, but I picked them up and they were TOO BIG!!! :( happy/sad moment...

But I have always been a navy or black bottom girl... so I may start branching out as well... green is a MUST for this month!!! ;)

Have fun...enjoy the new you!

I am sure if you look hard enough you can find both colors that will fit you..If not use some as a goal outfit..Come on girl let your inner self out!!!! ;)

Girl - you look absolutely AMAZING! They are not too much - they aren't enough! You need to update your profile picture (I know - so do I!!) You've inspired me - I'm going out to buy me some pink and orange capris this weekend....Keep up the good work - you seriously don't look like the same person!!

I don't think my now pic looks much smaller then the pic in my profile....No need to change it yet hun!

I think they look great on you! They are not tight and revealing so I think they are most appropriate for our age. Color is a matter of individuality. I love the color. my wardrobe has been mainly black for the last 5-8 years,(For obvious slimming reasons, not really by choice). i may buy a colored pair of jeans myself one day down the road. Two thumbs up! : )

Edited by StephanieRR

I just love the smile those Pink jeans give you!! Wear what ever makes your smile bigger and gives you a skip in your step baby!

You make me want some too but will wait till I get to a place where no one screams "Hey Koolaid"!! lol You look great girl! Wear those pink jeans with pride!!! :)

ABSOLUTELY YOU CAN WEAR THEM... SPRING IS ALMOST HERE AND YOU ARE DEFINETLY A NEW SPRING CHIC!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE FUN YOU DESERVE IT ...................... :D

Yes love them and I agree a smaller size would be even better. Wear them in good health!

Yes love them and I agree a smaller size would be even better. Wear them in good health!

Went out and got a couple more pairs. One size smaller. A light pair with a design on them. I feel like I have been thrown back into the sixties. The other pair are light blue with darker cuffs....Like in the movie Grease....too much!!! LOL