Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I love them...I am 50 and am going to get some camo pants..oh yes...you go girl. You can't go wrong with pink jeans..

Go for it! You look awesome.

Suggest to wear a different top with your pink jeans. White blouse or shirt , blue designs with a little pink in it. Etc etc. Pink top with a pink bottom is a bit much. But of course wear the pink jean. You are not too old. !!!!! You look great!,,

That was the only shirt I had that was long enough to not show my roll...lol....:)

You look great!

Wife and I decided long ago that we would be as annoying as we want to be as far as dressing young. If it bugs young people..too bad. We wear what we like.

Grey Panthers! :D

A friend of mine told me today that she is surprised how my color choices have changed. She said you used to wear black and blue and some brown....Now it is a rainbow of color my world! I agree Gman! Time to fly! :)

Lady you look awesome!! You know what I noticed, probably you did too, and it's a good thing!! is how loose they are in the legs, not "painted on" like a lot of my clothes feel (less and less tho!)

It's got to feel just great wearing cute clothes!! I say GO FOR IT and send a pic of you out and about in them!

Tonight I went out and got a size smaller jeans. The pink ones were sliding down my butt....Got light blue and a mute designed ones. love em.....

I love wearing jeans. It has been years since I would even consider wearing them.....

I agree with everyone, very cute! Go for it!

You look great!

Hi guys; Was out last night shopping and found a pair of pink jeans.... I went back and forth about buying them.....Am I too old? Do I look dumb? you know the usual! What do you think!

Colour is fine but the top and the pants look like you could still go down a size in both. You are looking fantastic

Colour is fine but the top and the pants look like you could still go down a size in both. You are looking fantastic

Sorry I sent that before I read all of the updates. Glad you went down a size and also grabbed another pr in blue. Hard for our heads to get around the fact we continually need to down size.

I think the pastel pink jeans look nice on you.

You look great! Keep them!

It takes a while to adjust in your head to what you can wear :)

I have always loved pink...Never wore it much because of the fluffiness I carried.

Sorry I sent that before I read all of the updates. Glad you went down a size and also grabbed another pr in blue. Hard for our heads to get around the fact we continually need to down size.

Being a woman in this world is difficult in the size world. I run from a med. to a XXL in some brands of clothes. I never try them on it just frustrates me to no end to do that. So I buy what I think looks about right around my waste and then take it home and wear it..lol

Slacks go from a 14 - 16 it is difficult to judge and I don't plan on ever trying them on in the store....Hate that......I also wear a size larger in shirts because of my center excess skin. It just makes me feel better thinking, hoping I'm hiding it a little anyway...

My daughter tells me it is all in my head. But when I look in the mirror my middle is still huge to me....

Thanks for your thoughts. :)

Your top is too big ;)