Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

In the 3 months post vsg range progress report *pictures*

<p><span style="color:rgb(173,216,230);">Hey there, guys and gals! How is everyone this lovely night? Today I am 3 and a half months post vsg and I am down...75 pounds! Starting weight was 220 and my current weight is 145. :lol: My first bigger goal was 150 pounds. My ending goal is between 120 and 130 pounds (I am 5'2"). So, I have 15 pounds left to lose until I reach 130 pounds and I will just see how I look and feel from there. I am ecstatic with the weight loss results so far!!! I do want to warn you guys (a little late now I am sure) that there are skin pictures involved LOL! I have a sports bra and pants on. I only put a few on here. I have more on my profile page, and I also, just last night, uploaded a progress video of a bunch of pictures. Feel free to check it out on youtube...the title is very long, so you can just access it by typing in "72 pounds down" in the search and my video should be first. My name is "FindingMyselfAsIDisappear". If not, then just stop by my profile for more pics. Here are a few "in progress" pictures! :( Good luck to everyone with your journey!!! And if anyone else wants to post a progess update, please feel free!!! I love seeing how everyone is progressing!!! :P </span></p>

I can't even say how inspired I am to see this post 75 pounds in less than 4 months are results that I can only dream about being that I'm pre op. Thank you so much for this post and congratulations you look fantastic!!!!!

Wow you look great. Congrats!

Thank you guys so much!!! I am glad I could inspire at least a few ahaha! I am always searching for inspiration to help me get through my tough times, so that is an amazing compliment!!! I was considered "light weight" and, as such, didn't expect to lose the weight that I did. I figured I would lose about 25 first month and 10 the next two and a little less the next lol! Just goes to show, though, that you never know and to not judge your success or progress on the rate of others. "Comparison is the thief of joy" -Theordore Roosevelt. I hit a stall for a couple of weeks and then when I weighed I was at goal weight on 2/27/2014. That was six days ago from today. Yesterday I was down 5 pounds from 5 days ago. So, it just randomly happens. At any point in time you may drop 6 pounds out of no where. The ending result is what is the most important...and we are going to be a great looking group by the end of 2014!!! ;)

You look amazing. And have amazing stats! Congrats!

Thank you so much!!! I appreciate it! :)

I could put my face over yours in your before pictures and it could be my current body. I am 5'3" but hold my weight up top like you did with the boobs and belly and little legs on bottom LOL. You have inspired me and given me such hope. I was worried about how I might look after because of my shape but now I can envision how I will likely look afterwards.

Your youtube video was great!! Thank you, thank you for posting and doing the video :D

You look amazing! 75 pounds in 4 months is soo cool!!

Can you tell us if you exercised as well? If so what type?

Im scheduled for my sleeve on March 29th! I am super excited!!

OH EM GEEEEEEE!!!!

What a great transformation Chunky Dunk! :)

Thank you so much for sharing, I am a random person and very top heavy as well, I gain a lot of inspiration from what you shared I am still pre op and would love to see the same results, it seems as if your getting a great amount of protien in by reaching for meats rather than fruits, carbs or veggies, in most cases from what I've read the most successful people have a very significant intake of protien, I'm very appreciative of your information and thank you so much for inspiring me. Congratulations again, your the best.

I just want to tell you this gives me hope! I am the same age, height, and weight as you are. I am scheduled for my surgery on Monday. I have been having serious second thoughts because of stress regarding surgery, school, work, and family. Don't worry my family is very supportive am the family stress comes from worry about my kids. But seeing your results makes it clear why I need to do this. I am totally ecstatic to think I will be your size in three months! I want to thank you for sharing your success.

Wow, it is so great to find someone who is around the same height/weight that I am, and is doing so well. I'm 5'4" and started at 255lbs. I had surgery about 2weeks ago and am down 15.5lbs. I thought/think its great, but I've heard its not as much as it could be.

I'm doing better than others I know of, because I can eat chicken and yogurt and cheese....and everyone else I know is still only doing Protein. I can only eat 2-4bites at a time, but I don't feel satisfied, just uncomfortable.

My problem is, I have an appetite all the time! I think about eating constantly. Is anyone else having this problem? My Dr. said its normal and a small percent of patients have this, but it's really brought me down. I feel like I'll never eat "normal" again.

My mom had bypass 12yrs ago, did great and is still fab/thin, and she keeps comparing me to her and what she went through...but it's a totally different surgery.

I'm starting to wonder if I made the right decision....like, am I ever going to be able to eat again? At 3.5months out can you eat more "normally" or still 3bites at a time?

Its still great to read about everyone's success.

well guys let me just tell you that is much as I motivate y'all you guys keep me motivated and you'll push me to keep going. That is why I post so many pictures. I'm trying to hold myself accountable for the weight loss if I fail everyone will see it. So I have so much appreciation for you guys coming in viewing my page and comment saying and having such positive things to say. I am also loving saying the people who are my height and weight. I remember doing my research and finding hardly anyone my size and when I did find people my fav eyes no one wanted to show their skin they would either hide their stomachs completely or they would hide the bottom part of their stomach into their pants. my stomach hangs at the bottom and I was mostly concerned with how that would end up looking it was so hard to find anyone willing to show that before their surgery and even some afterwards so that is why I showed all of my stomach because I know there are other people out there that have that same thing as me and I know that you want to know you want to get some kind of an idea of what it's going to look like afterwards so I was very happy to see people my size. I am doing this from my cell phone and I just spent a good chunk of time replying a good and its reply and I accidentally erased it so I am redoing this through talk to text so I apologize for any typos that may be in here and if none of this makes any sense at all lol and ask for three and a half months out I still can only eat three to four bites and I am stuff. when the food taste good you just want to keep going but you can't. I remember being so sad about that but I have trained my brain with certain things I have learned certain tricks to use on myself to help fight certain feelings. In this specific case I I would think of how much extra fat they're getting from the extra bites they are taking. I would think back to the way I was before my surgery and I would think that how big my plate would have been had I been allowed to eat as much as I wanted compared to how much I'm eating now. I learned to exchange that sadness that I could not eat with pride if I allowed my I would be back where I was before Surgery. So i look at our restriction as a blessing. You just have to train your brain using your surroundings as motivation. I have so many different tricks for the many situations I have dound myself in. It doesnt bother me now. remember shortly after my surgery oh my goodness this is a permanent surgery what have i done i cannot take this back I cant eat crazy again! I freaked. But I would never be 75 pounds down today had I not taken that step. Please dont regret your sleeve. try not focus on the wonderful opportunities it brings instead of its restrictions. I really not sure what all I have mentioned in what I have not mentioned because I've had to rewrite this lol but I have to trick if anyone is interested VSG has become one of my favorite topics to talk about so please if you ever get bored are you have questions or you want to know anything please ask me I love talking about it when I get bored I will not ignore you and I take me a few days to find it but I will get back to you this is my favorite topic and I open to tell you anything that I know tricks that I've learned the good the bad and the ugly everything I am at your disposal this is the best decision I've ever made and I strongly recommend it for all of you that haven't had it yet I said so much more than the last one I hate that I ended up deleting it because now my mind is so blank if I think of more I'll come back and if you think of anything you would like to know please message me respond on here and we can talk about this however long you like. Failure is not an option...your mind will try ro convince you that this food is ok just this once...you just have to take a step back and talk to yourself. Think theough it. Think of how many times in the past you have held this exact conversation with yourself. How many times you have given in only to eat 5 , 7, 9 times the amount we can eat now and how disappointed you were in yourself afterwards. LOL I dont know if that kind of stuff works for anyone else but i can smooth talk myself out of eating anything these days. LoL your mind tries to trick you...you just have to learn to trick it back. I believe that we sometimes eat out of emotion...I think we can train ourselves to handle food better using the same emotions. I am trying to remember everything i had written and cram it all in at once before i forget and it is not working. LOL i am going to leave it at that in case I am not making sense lmbo and let you guys ask whatever you like if you want to know more!

I will write and explain later from computer LOL my writing up top is almost impossible to understand. I will rewrite or better explain if you guys need me to. I thought the talk to text was working fine, but everything was misspelled or a word was missing...and half the time the wrong word was written. LOL sorry about that guys! :-\

Just watched your video! Ty for doing that and putting yourself out there! Your progress is inspiring!

You are very, very welcome! Motivation was my goal so i definitely appreciate the compliment!!! :-D