Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Best Tasting Protein Ever No After Taste

Chike is absolutely amazing!! I ordered the sample sample variety pack and every single one I've tried this far is just absolutely amazing. It mixed super easy with plain Water shaken. I'm not an easy pleaser but I tell you Chike blew me away with it great taste. It called for 7 ounces of water but I added more water just to thin it out some as I enjoy my shakes thinner.

Was discussing it with my Bariatrician today as I was concerned the carb count was higher than my usual Premier Protein. He pulled it right up on line viewed the nutritional values as well as the ingredient list and gave Chike thumbs up.

www.ilikechike.com

Calories 190

Carbs between 9-11 grams based on flavor

Sugar 2-3 based on flavor

Protein 28 grams

Thanks for the recommendation, I was hoping to find something like that. I'm gonna order a sample pack :)

Thanks! So far others have been gagging me so this will give me another choice. Which are your faves?

I love Chike! My favorite flavors of theirs are the Iced coffee and the banana Magic. I do only use 1 scoop at a time, otherwise for me the calories and carbs are too high. And I add something else to boost up the flavor, to make up for using only one scoop. So I do something like this:

1 scoop Chike Iced coffee + 1 teaspoon instant espresso granules + 1 cup Carbmaster milk - 125 calories, 21 grams Protein, 8 carbs

1 scoop Chike banana Magic + 1 shot Torani sugarfree salted caramel Syrup + 1 cup Carbmaster milk - 145 calories, 25 grams Protein, 9 carbs

I like Chike, too. I usually mix it with half milk and half Water. Sometimes I'll add a tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder to make Mocha flavor.

Buffle, those recipes look pretty tasty....

Thanks! So far others have been gagging me so this will give me another choice. Which are your faves?

Hey girl the banana is my all time favorite and I'm not usually a banana fanatic. The orange cream Tastes like a push up if anyone remember what those r. All of the flavors were great I ordered the banana and strawberry tubs and I swear every morning I look forward to my Chike shake. I can't believe u just mix with Water omg I'm on love hahahaha.

Thank you for the recommendation. I am on day 2 of the pre-op diet and having the WORST time trying to choke it down. I hate drinking my meals and so far, the ones I have had are icky. I'll go order some of the Chike now!

I ordered samples of the chocolate and the strawberry. Didn't like the strawberry, there was very much an aftertaste. Chocolate wasn't bad. :)

I ordered samples of the chocolate and the strawberry. Didn't like the strawberry, there was very much an aftertaste. Chocolate wasn't bad. :)

I didn't get a chocolate with mines that I recall. I received Banana,strawberry, orange cream, and vanilla. I wonder if I should have received a chocolate one?? I shake mines in plain Water and love it. I find that I enjoy the flavor far greater over blending it which to me altered the taste some. By chance did u blend it or shake it? Sorry it wasn't tasty for u.

Thanks for the information; I just ordered the sample pack. I have surgery August 4 and being the anal retentive perfectionist control freak that I am (), I'm trying to find out what I like well beforehand.

@PatriciaTateJohnson, you may already know this, but don't count on liking the same Protein Shakes after surgery as you like before it. Order lots of samples but keep samples on hand until after surgery . . . don't order a tub of anything until you have tried it after surgery and liked it.

I ordered samples of the chocolate and the strawberry. Didn't like the strawberry, there was very much an aftertaste. chocolate wasn't bad. :)

I didn't get a chocolate with mines that I recall. I received banana,strawberry, orange cream, and vanilla. I wonder if I should have received a chocolate one?? I shake mines in plain Water and love it. I find that I enjoy the flavor far greater over blending it which to me altered the taste some. By chance did u blend it or shake it? Sorry it wasn't tasty for u.

I didn't order a sample pack from their website, but rather ordered individual samples from Nashuanutrition.com. I mixed it with Water and shake it in my shaker bottle. It's all good! I've always been very sensitive to artificial sweeteners so it is really going to take a miracle to find a Protein that doesn't have that taste to me lol. :)

I ordered samples of the chocolate and the strawberry. Didn't like the strawberry, there was very much an aftertaste. chocolate wasn't bad. :)

I didn't get a chocolate with mines that I recall. I received Banana,strawberry, orange cream, and vanilla. I wonder if I should have received a chocolate one?? I shake mines in plain Water and love it. I find that I enjoy the flavor far greater over blending it which to me altered the taste some. By chance did u blend it or shake it? Sorry it wasn't tasty for u.

I didn't order a sample pack from their website, but rather ordered individual samples from nashuanutrition.com. I mixed it with Water and shake it in my shaker bottle. It's all good! I've always been very sensitive to artificial sweeteners so it is really going to take a miracle to find a Protein that doesn't have that taste to me lol. :)

I stumbled upon that site on accident. I liked the fact I could try different things without purchasing the entire pack if I didn't want to. I plan to order samples of nectar off there.

@Bufflehead~~thanks! I'll keep that in mind. Do you have any thoughts on why taste preferences can change after surgery?

Thanks for the recommendation. I just ordered the sample pack and look forward to trying them. I usually like my Protein shakes to be sugar free, but I think can handle a mere 2 grams. My pre-op diet is sugar free, so I will save them for post surgery. Thanks again!