Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share your flipagram progress video & help inspire others

These are great!

Thank you very much! SunMooNStars did a fantstic job putting hers together with adding in those great inspirational quotes in between her already inspirational pictures of her wonderful success!!!

Edited by cherbear33

Anyone else out there with a flipagram video they would like to share??? Or even just your progress pics?

http://flipagram.com/f/gyi1m2O79F

Barely starting my journey. But this is to show how I've struggled up and down on my weight. 5 months till my surgery. My next flipagram will be success story

You are so beautiful! I wish you the best success with your sleeve! I hope that you will return to this topic & post your success video to help & inspire others on this site! Congrats on your choice to get the sleeve! I will be waiting to see that updated flipgram!

Loving these flipagrams, can't wait to make my own!

Awesome flipagrams ladies. I'm 1 week out today and can't wait to upload my story with you all. Looking forward to motivated and inspire.

Blessings.

Loving these flipagrams, can't wait to make my own!

Can't wait to see yours!!! Hope you will come back & post yours when you are ready!!!

Awesome flipagrams ladies. I'm 1 week out today and can't wait to upload my story with you all. Looking forward to motivated and inspire.

Blessings.

Congratulations on the beginning of your journey!!! May you be blessed along the way & may your success surpass your expectations!!! I will be looking forward to seeing your progress video when you are ready to post it!!!

Anyone else have a flipagram or any other type of video to show their progress??? I would love for you all to share!!!

I made a new flipagram when I hit the 101 lbs down mark. It has most of the same pics from the other one I had made but it has a different song & also my more recent 9 mth po pics in it as well. I will share my newest flipagram here with you all again! I hope you all enjoy it & the song so fits my life & journey right now & I absolutely love the song!!!! I will also make another one when I hit the one year post op date so keep your eyes open for it in July! Ok so here is my 9 mth po flipagram from April 18, 2014...

http://flipagram.com/f/oPcB4kZGz2

I made a new flipagram when I hit the 101 lbs down mark. It has most of the same pics from the other one I had made but it has a different song & also my more recent 9 mth po pics in it as well. I will share my newest flipagram here with you all again! I hope you all enjoy it & the song so fits my life & journey right now & I absolutely love the song!!!! I will also make another one when I hit the one year post op date so keep your eyes open for it in July! Ok so here is my 9 mth po flipagram from April 18, 2014...

http://flipagram.com/f/oPcB4kZGz2

Wow incredible. That is such a perfect song. The words strike so much emotion and hit home for us. You have done an incredible job staying focused and accomplishing fabulous results! ♡♡♡ how are you feeling? I'm due in July to be sleeved. I'm 5ft4" -and 210 today. I'm hoping to be 199 or under surgery day and by Christmas I would love to be at least 50lbs lighter. Any advice from you would be great. What to eat. Activities exercises. Anything you feel like sharing. Thanks for the motivational flipagram!

Edited by jdillon

Wow incredible. That is such a perfect song. The words strike so much emotion and hit home for us. You have done an incredible job staying focused and accomplishing fabulous results! ♡♡♡ how are you feeling? I'm due in July to be sleeved. I'm 5ft4" -and 210 today. I'm hoping to be 199 or under surgery day and by Christmas I would love to be at least 50lbs lighter. Any advice from you would be great. What to eat. Activities exercises. Anything you feel like sharing. Thanks for the motivational flipagram!

First off let me say congratulations on getting your sleeve in july!!! I wish you the best success on thw road to a healthier, happier you!!! I try my best to stay focused & do as my surgeon says. However I will not try to sound as though I am a saint in following what he says.

I do my Protein first 90% of the time & I try my best to stay away from breads, Pasta, potatos & carb loafed foods. I do have them occasionally but not very often. I still eat cottage cheese, scrambled eggs, hard boiled eggs, chicken, tuna, canned octopus by goya, shrimp, weight watchers string cheese. I do occasionally eat steak & pork but again I try not to eat it too often because it hits my stomach hard. I do try to get some veggies in but lots of times I am to full to get more then a few bites of the veggies in.

As far as exercise goes I was doing a lot of it in the beginning but since christmas time I have not stuck to a specific exercise routine mostly due to my father being extremely ill & requiring a lot of care. I am also in the process of going back to school for my GED which takes up what little time I do have & also the fact that it took losing 100 lbs before any doctor took me serious enough about my chronic back pain & just last week received me MRI results to find out that at 34 I m looking at needing some serious back surgery from a ten year old car accident in which I ran myself over with my own car (note to self: never push a broke down car up a hill, it rolls back down on top of you lol) hard lesson learned. I do still try to go for walks as often as possible & I usually walk 4 to 4 1/2 miles in about 2 hrs & now that winter is over I plan on getting out there to walk more often! I also plan on gwtting back into my workout dvds but just taking it a little easier until I know for sure what my back will tolerate without damaging it even more then it already is.

I hope some of this is helpful to you & I am sorry if I don't seem like very much help. I am very grateful for your kind words about my progress so far, it is greatly appreciated & I am truely hopeful that the progress I have made may help others along their path. Whether it is as they begin the process or already going through the process & have had their surgery but just feel like they may fail or possibly have regrets. I hope it gives people the courage to continue & that the results make it all worth it in the end & to not give up!!!