Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

100 pounds down in 8 3/4 months!

I hit the 100 pound down mark today!

Surgery: 5/31/13

SW: 253

CW: 153

Height: 5' 6"

Yay!!!!!

(Tutu for my upcoming "Color Run/Walk") :-)

Way to go, Wags! So amazing!!

U look so wonderful.. What a success. !!!!!!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay Wags! Your hard work has paid off!

OMGoodness! You look really really different!

I love the tutu and am very impressed you're doing the color run. Way to go!!

I hit the 100 pound down mark today!

Wags

i've been waiting for you in the century club "auditorium"

room for one more at the inn ;)

sooooo happy for you :)

keep up the good job :)

continued success for the rest of your healthier, happier, longer life :)

kathy

congrats

Edited by proudgrammy

Wow!! Amazing !!congrats!!

Congrats!!!! Great job.

Great job, congrads.

Good on you!

Our starting stats are very close. Your numbers are inspiring. I need to remember that it all adds up.

Amazing!!!!! Congrats to you!!! Please share any info that you feel is key to your fantastic success?? What does your typical day look like food wise? Thanks for sharing, you are an inspiration!!!

Thank you so much everyone!! Sassy Pants - you are right!!! Small losses add up over time to big losses! Stay patient because it all adds up over time :-) Proud Granny - you have been an inspiration to me all through my journey :-) I am so excited to join the "club"! Thanks for saving me a spot :-)

Edited by Wags

<p>Amazing!!!!! Congrats to you!!! Please share any info that you feel is key to your fantastic success?? What does your typical day look like food wise? Thanks for sharing, you are an inspiration!!!</p>

Thank you jallsop! Food wise I usually eat between 700 - 900 calories. I try to eat at least 60 grams of Protein and less than 50 grams of carbs. I track it all on MyFitnessPal. I think that is the key for me. Even if I eat over my guidelines, it is planned and I log it. Also I have had to be really patient with stalls. My weight loss has been mostly stalls with intermittent weight loss. A typical day for me might include: Breakfast: 1 egg and 2 pieces of bacon Lunch: Soy protein chips and fresh salsa Dinner: 3 ounces of taco meat with cheese, tomatoes and lettuce Snack: Protein hot chocolate I like meat, cheese, eggs, bacon, yogurt, and protein Snacks like soy chips and protein hot chocolate. I eat a lot of fresh salsa because it satisfies with spicy taste and has veggies :-) I also drink a TON of diet green iced tea from Sonic. Yum!

Edited by Wags

Jallsop, I just saw that you are still pre-op and I wanted to say that the typical day I shared is mine now that I'm 8 months out. When I first started I followed the diet progression to the letter! It was so important to me to make sure my stomach healed properly AND to maximize weight loss. Calories back then were 200-300. Didn't move to over 700 until about 6 months out. :-)

Sorry - double post :-)

Edited by Wags