Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Waiting on surgery date!

Awesome Desiree323! Good luck! I look forward to hearing about your journey!

I start my preop diet tomorrow. Surgery two weeks scared

Fuzzyman - that's great! What's your pre-op diet? I see it's differs per doctor?

Dharriott-I hear mine will only be Protein Shakes and as many apples and bananas I want. I will do whatever the dr says but yours sounds much more pleasing. Lol

well I am with all of you.i started my Protein diet today my endoscopy is Thursday and surgery is march 17. at 319 should not be worried but I am.good luck to you all.

Fuzzyman-try not to be nervous. Everything will go fine. Not to long to a new start a new you!!

Gettin...

Isn't it crazy how everyone's preop diet is different? An apple sounds good right about now!

Hi everyone! Can any of you share your psych eval experience. I have mines in two days and super anxious and nervous. This is the last step to submit my claim to the insurance. Should I be worried or no. Thanks!

Mirabb2002-my psych eval was my last appt prior to submitting. It lasted all of 10 or 15 min. Her questions were really geared to make sure I didn't have any mental health issues that can hinder the surgery from being successful. No questions out of the ordinary. History if Weightloss attempts. Why surgery. Do I suffer from bulimia. I definitely would not worry about it.

my preop diet is all food from dr.today was 1st day.breakfast was power eggs not bad coffee wit power vanilla express power. and sugar free Gelatin. snack was vanilla shake at 10.lunch was chicken noodle Soup made out of power plus sugar free jello.snack at 2 was Protein Bar carmel really good and only aloud one a day.dinner was chicken and rice it sucked and yes it was powder too.sugar free pop cycle.snack will be pudding made of powder and Water and Jello. 64 ounces of water.

I'm waiting too. All pre-op done. Waiting on the booking nurse to call. I hate the waiting!

So I just finished all my required tests for clearance. My surgery approved it the day of my first appointment. All I have left us my psych/nutrition appointment on March 12. So I call the surgeon just to make sure that all results were received and she tells me she sees no appointment in the book for March 12. I flipped!! It's a three month wait. I made this appointment back on DECEMBER!! I'm totally pissed. All this work and the quick approval and I still might be waiting 6 months. Makes me want to stuff my face with a cheeseburger.