Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Did you name your band? :D

My husband went to the gym with me this morning and I told him some people name their lapband and he had me cracking up - these are some he became up with: 1. Boa ; 2. Constrictor; 3. Shrinky Dink; 4. The Minimizer; 5. Squeezer; 6. Squeezey ;7. Slim fast - funny :)

Ahahaha! I hope you picked Shrinky Dink! :lol:

I think I'm gonna go with shrinky dink! A man's perspective I was literally crying while cracking up - he was coming up with all his names! He had others but I listed the best ones!

I have to go with Spartacus for mine. It will never surrender, back down or give up in a fight. It will stand up for me no matter what, and takes crap from no one.

My band' s name is Leonida.

Here in Italy we study Ancient Greek history at school.

Leonida was the king of Sparta, a small,but brave town which was being attacked by the huge Persian army.

He faced this enormous army in a narrow place among the mountains and ( just because the place was narrow and he was a great warrior) succeeded in stopping the enemy and giving his town the time to organize their defence.

So, my Leonida's task is facing and stopping the huge amount of food I used to stuff into my stomach.

I think I might name my band Seraphina! It translates into "fiery one" and my band is definitely got a lot of fire in her personality. Also, I decided it's a girl because she is way too all over the place with her feelings to be a guy ;)

I was banded a few weeks before the U.S. Open and named my band while watching the games. I named it Serenity in honor of Serena Williams.

Lola the Happy Lappy.

I just like the name so Lola it was......ha. She is making me a happy lady :)

Named mine Audry after a character in a musical. In the musical "Little Shop of Horrors," the man eating plant Audry has a great line, "feed me, feed me." Thus my band, Audry, will let me know when I am in need of eating, and how much I can eat. She says, "feed me!" and I give her 3 oz of food, and she makes a burp and we are done. Should I try to eat more and she alerts me to my overeating my burping loudly.

Edited by LeeB1946

I haven't named mine yet!!! It's been 4 months and still haven't named it!!!! I'm up for suggestions!!! Lol