Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

i'm a real simple gal i have PhD diet whey chocolate orange powder alpro hazelnut milk blended in a blender with ice then pour that over ice done!

i don;t have different flavours or types i tested a few loads of flavours i do not like anything else!if

your in the uk i use a site dolphinfitness.co.uk prices are always on sale i buy 2kg tubes should be £67.99 they are always under £40 alot of the time under £35 a tube and they have extra % off for multi buys and free gifts i have about 25 shakers now i got free lol

And BTW you look PHE-NO-ME-NAL!!!

thank you :D

Yeah CarbMaster is a Kroger product so either Kroger or possibly one of their sister stores that sells Kroger products, depending on where you are. And the only place I know to buy Unjury is http://www.unjury.com and I think Amazon.< /p>

Vitamin Shoppe has pure Protein Shakes that 35 grams of Protein 1 gram of cabs and 1gram of sugar very good and they have a variety of flavors

Vitamin Shoppe has pure Protein Shakes that 35 grams of Protein 1 gram of cabs and 1gram of sugar very good and they have a variety of flavors

Unjury has a very limited selection on Amazon so I buy straits from their website. I also buy Torani sugar free syrups on their own website because there are a lot more flavors than in my grocery store.

Thanks for the web address. I'll be checking out!!

Yeah CarbMaster is a Kroger product so either Kroger or possibly one of their sister stores that sells Kroger products, depending on where you are. And the only place I know to buy Unjury is http://www.unjury.com and I think Amazon.< /p>

Starting a notepad to jot don't all these links and ideas. Thanks again Bufflehead! :D

Do you mean the store brand protein shakes? Wow. Didn't realize they had that. How's the taste Lost33?

And I didn't see if anyone answered you but PB2 is powdered Peanut Butter. It only has 45 calories in 2 tablespoons. I add it to both chocolate and vanilla shakes, depending in what I'm in the mood for. I order mine from Amazon because I can't find a local store that carries it. Hope that helps!

And I didn't see if anyone answered you but PB2 is powdered Peanut Butter. It only has 45 calories in 2 tablespoons. I add it to both chocolate and vanilla shakes, depending in what I'm in the mood for. I order mine from Amazon because I can't find a local store that carries it. Hope that helps!

Yay! Thanks for that. I have been googling it since this evening and I love me some peanut butter! That with chocolate and vanilla shakes sounds so good! Yummy

My Protein Drink is called Pure Protein Shake it comes in like a soda can they come in different flavors I've gotten strawberry and Cookies and cream both taste great the strawberry has 1 gram of carbs and like 1 to no grams of sugar. There all 35 grams of Protein and I have to take in 60 to 80 grams a day and I do it. There 31.00 a case comes in a 12 pack.. I think there the bomb..

I used nectar vanilla bean torte as well as Chike coffee. But, I stopped Protein shakes at the two month mark per my nutritionist and surgeon's recommendation/plan. They don't believe in continued Protein shake usage and prefer patients get their protein in solid food wise, however, they always said a Protein Shake is better than no protein at all and said they would be fine if I was having an issue or on the go and not able to find solid protein.

I have saved all of my Protein powder for my husband who is having surgery in 2 weeks.

In response to your comment about optimal Protein consumption:

Men: 40 g every 2-2.5 hours

Women: 30 g every 2-2.5 hours

I try and optimize every day, but typically range, on average, 25-40 G Protein every 3 hours.

Any more than that and you are either wasting it (passed on through) or it is converted into stored fat. The exception might be casein protein when taken at night. I am not positive.

My shaker typically contains:

1. Post workout: 40 g Optimal Nutrition HydroBuilder

2. Bed time: 60 g optimal nutrition Gold Standard Casein

For Breakfast, I have recently been drinking the chocolate pure protein shake from costco with 1/2 cup Fiber one (not mixed!!), but might instead have 1/2 cup steel oats mixed with scoop of Hydrobuilder mixed with 1/4 cup Fiber one.

I like to experiment so I buy a lot of sampler packs. Tried Now cake batter flavor, I wasn'ta fan. I like Pure Protein Powder in frosty chocolate. I found I don't like the Body Fortress brand but it is cheap so you should see if you like it. I get it a Walmart. I like GNC total lean but not the calories or price so I may not buy it again but I liked every flavor I tried. Favorite is french vanilla. Unjury is good too but spendy as we all know. Isopure makes rtd drinks that are horrid so I drink preimere Protein from costco. When I'm out and about and need something I will buy Muscle Milk or Oh Yeah ready to drink as well.

Right now I am on a green smoothie kick. My blender has one scoop chocolate Pure Protein, 4 kales leaves and or whatever greens I pulled from the garden with Water, ice and a pump of suger free Torani.< /p>

My Protein drink is called Pure Protein shake it comes in like a soda can they come in different flavors I've gotten strawberry and Cookies and cream both taste great the strawberry has 1 gram of carbs and like 1 to no grams of sugar. There all 35 grams of protein and I have to take in 60 to 80 grams a day and I do it. There 31.00 a case comes in a 12 pack.. I think there the bomb..

That sounds real economical and I love that there is NO SUGAR and so LOW CARBS. I’m slaying my diet with the milk situation and just tonight picked up some Almond Milk. Wish me luck! I’ll have to try Pure Protein Shake next! :)