Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Not sure if flipagram will work but...

I made a flipagram video of the last 7 mths since being sleeved & I am hoping it uploads properly on here & everyone can see it. I am not sure how this will go as this is my first attempt @ trying to upload a video of any kind on to this site. I apologize ahead of time if it does not work. (So I am sorry) lol! Ok so here goes nothing...

In the last few pictures of the video I stuffed a throw pillow inside my old size 26 jeans to show approx how big I really was, as the jeans fit around the throw pillow the same way it used to fit around my belly. I jusy thought it was a cute way to show how far I have actually come these past 7 mths. I also thought it was a good way to show just how much extra room is in those size 26 jeans! I have no clue whay size I am now in jeans as I have only worn stretchy pants since being sleeved but just may make it my mission to go in to a store just to see what size I fit into now. I don't bother spending the money on jeans since they will not fit for very long & the stretchy pants last longer bcuz they shrink down with you for a little while!

My surgery was July 18, 2013, my SW: 321 LBS & my current weight is 232 LBS! I have lost a total of 89 LBS since getting my sleeve! I am only 11 LBS away from one of my goals of getting to the 100 LBS down mark which feels awesome & even though I will still have a lot to still lose after I hit that goal I am excited to be so close to a goal that seemed so far beyond my reach 7 mths ago!

I am loving this journey, every moment, every tear, every emotional rollercoaster ride I have taken, every hair that has fallen out, every good & bad day has been worth the quality of life I have regained since my surgery!

http://flipagram.com/f/jYN1TLwNQQ

Hope the link works! Crossing my fingers & praying for the best!

post-181615-0-65106600-1392965010_thumb.jpg

post-181615-0-36813400-1392965027_thumb.jpg

Sorry did the same picture twice. Here is another picture

post-181615-0-22453100-1392965330_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]41725[/ATTACH]

You are doing great! What a transformation.

You are doing great! What a transformation.

Thank you very much!

Great job! I am right behind you but I don't have great picture from the beginning!

Great job! I am right behind you but I don't have great picture from the beginning!

Thank you very much! You can do one with whatever pictures you have & they are probably better then you think :) I hate my beginning pictures. However it has helped me to become the person I am today & for that I am grateful!

Does anyone else have a flipagram video to share? I would love to see other sleevers awesome progress videos or pictures!

you look awesome. This helps me not to get discouraged since I had my surgery on 12/04/13 have only lost 30 lbs. But I know it works and have seen it time and time again. Thanks for the confidence and sharing. Hang in there.

you look awesome. This helps me not to get discouraged since I had my surgery on 12/04/13 have only lost 30 lbs. But I know it works and have seen it time and time again. Thanks for the confidence and sharing. Hang in there.

Awww!!! Thank you for your kind words I appreciate it very much! You are doing an awesome job! 30 lbs is a lot to lose in 3 mths & that means you are losing approx 10 lbs a mth which is fantastic progress!!! Its not only 30 lbs... it is 30 lbs you have lost in only 3 mths which is something you should feel extremely proud of & at that rate you will be caught up to me in no time sweetie!!! May god continue to bless you along this awesome journey!!! Stay strong & enjoy your life changing journey to the fullest!

You look AHH-MAZING! So inspirational!

Thank you so much for your kind words!!!

Wow! Amazing progress!

Wow! Amazing progress!

Thank you so much for your kind words. They are very much appreciated!!! Everyone on here does a fantastic job with their sleeves & everyone on here has helped me to succeed this far & I pray the support from this site never ends!!!

Edited by cherbear33

Anyone else have a flipagram to share??? I would love to see it!

I made a new flipagram when I hit the 101 lbs down mark. It has most of the same pics from the other one I had made but it has a different song & also my more recent 9 mth po pics in it as well. I will share my newest flipagram here with you all again! I hope you all enjoy it & the song so fits my life & journey right now & I absolutely love the song!!!! I will also make another one when I hit the one year post op date so keep your eyes open for it in July! Ok so here is my 9 mth po flipagram from April 18, 2014...

http://flipagram.com/f/oPcB4kZGz2