Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Did you know Your Protein Drinks Can be Covered By Your Insurance?

Hello everyone,

I'm the representative of Insure Nutrition company (supplements that help address the unique nutritional needs of individuals of all ages. Our goal is to help patients improve their clinical outcomes, quality of life, and reduce healthcare costs by making available to them the highest quality specialized nutrition. Please take a look on below information and contact us if you have any questions.

1- What are our business hours and how you can reach us?

We are open Monday to Friday 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.

During our Business hours you can reach us by calling our toll free number 877-513-5810. Also you can contact us by sending Email to Info@insurenutrition.com and we’ll get back to you soon. Moreover if you want to send us a Fax, our Fax number is 877-847-9589.

2- How can you receive more information about our Services?

For more information about our Services please call us at 877-513-5810 or visit our website www.InsureNutrition.com.

At the end I want to say thanks again and have a wonderful time.

Best Regards
Insure Nutrition Team

Edited by Insure Nutrition

Mine should be here by friday...WOO HOO...free to me!!!

It's all good, we will see how "magical" it is shortly and I'll report back to y'all :)

At first I wan't even going to try because I figured my insurance (Tricare) wouldn't cover it, but I said what the heck. It was just a few minutes of my time and the worst that could happen is that they say no and I've only lost a few minutes of time.

My shipment is on it's way! I get the Protein, chewable Vitamins (insurance didn't cover liquid) and scar cream.

Thank you Insure Nutrition!!!

Okay, I made jokes before, but I JUST talked to Justin from Insure nutrition, and my order is APPROVED! Scar cream, Vitamins and Protein Shakes totally covered, no co-pay...now I'm just waiting on FedEx~

Got my call tonight too!! Insurance approved. UHC Choice Plus. Package on its way.

Oh...I have Medica Health Plan (not to be confused with Medicaid)...maybe that helps someone :)

I submitted my info almost a month ago, and still haven't received a response. Any idea what the hold up may be? I confirmed by calling that my script was signed and returned, and over a week ago it was "being processed by the pharmacy" still no contact at all. Can you help?

You can call them and check...that's quite unusual to not have heard from them if the doctor sent in the authorization... they number should be on the website... but I have 877-513-5810 or 323-406-9044

I have called and I get a different answer everytime I call. It's usually we will be calling you within the next 48 hours, but I have been hearing that for over 2 weeks now. I talked to a manager last night, and he told me my script was just not processed, no one touched it for over 10 days, and he doesn't know why. I have several people that I would LOVE to refer to them, but I don't want them to have to hound them for service. I'm waiting for a promised call back today from that manager, he is going to see if he can get me a status update, and see if I have any copays. I told him that at this point if I don't hear something soon I am just going to forget about it all together. It's been too much hassle honestly.

I'm sad to report that I got a call yesterday that my insurance isn't approved. I used my prescrition card like everyone said to do and I had noticed that many had the same prescription provider that I have and they were being approved. Oh, well!

Mine were finally approved and sent out Tuesday but wontbe delivered til Monday :(

@Ndipilato once it gets sent, then they send it automatically every month for 6 months, I believe, so you only have to wait this one time... congrats, ENJOY!!!

LOVE the scar cream!!!

I called my insurance and asked if they had approved anything from insure nutrition, they said no but a pharmacy out of state did get a pre-approval for 2 compound meds for me. One for Vitamins and one for a blend of meds, the cust service person didn't know what it was for (the scar cream). I asked what my copay would be and she said the liquid was billed at $299.50 and I had a $10 co-pay, the cream compound was billed at $5,000 for one med, $750 for another med, and $199 for the final component. That's a $6000 tube of scar cream. I was approved for those 2, but she wasn't showing the Protein shakes, so I was curious and called my medical insurance, they bill the shakes as durable medical equipment which I thought was weird, but it was also covered. I still haven't been called back from Insure Nutrition, so no clue what is going on with them as far as shipping, or billing etc. I guess they figure if they are making $6000 for scar cream, even if the Vitamins and Protein isn't covered they can still ship it and make a profit. I just don't get why I'm not being called back, or emailed about the progress. I would think that after all the calls and all the times I was told it was "in process" that the manager that I spoke with yesterday would call me back and give me an update. I'm on the east coast, and they are west coast, so there is a 4 hour time difference, but still it's after noon their time, and still no followup on his part. That's poor customer service.

@InsureNutrition ... piercedqt78 needs your help about her items...

yes, Protein shakes/formula etc are DME products for most Insurance companies