Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pierced My Nipples

I had always wanted to do it before...and now that I am so confident in myself and with my honey I went and did it friday....I love this new found confidence I have in myself....

I wish I would have done it sooner.

Oh myyyyyy! Well, I'm glad you are feeling so good about yourself. Good for you.

Ha, this is the first time a 'recent post' from the side caught my attention :D

/edit: Woops, powder room, and I can't delete the post :o

Edited by belunos

Wow I can't wait to go get mine done!

I've wanted mine done for a long time but TMI my boobs are kind of a mess after all this weight loss haha. Good for you though yay!

You are so BRAVE! I tell you as I am hugging my boobs LOL I could never do that but its awesome finding that "new" confidence that wasn't there before. I my confidence has led me to actually go out and dance with friends and be confident on how I dance because I don't care what others think. Rock on sista!

Edited by KayleeC14

I have always wanted to do that too.. however I've heard that sometimes you can lose feeling in your nipples.. and I really really do not want that to happen lol.

I've had mine done for 16 years....I'm 31 lol. I love it!

I had mine done several years ago, had to take them out when I got prego because holy crap you even tap those things and OWWW!!! At least that's how mine were for 3 months before I gave up. Waiting till after a boob job to do them again, it would SO not be attractive right now!

Got to ask, why would anyone want to get their nipples pieced? My wife would never consider it along with Tats.

I had mine done several years ago, had to take them out when I got prego because holy crap you even tap those things and OWWW!!! At least that's how mine were for 3 months before I gave up. Waiting till after a boob job to do them again, it would SO not be attractive right now!

I also took mine out when I was prego. But few months later they went right back ib

Got to ask, why would anyone want to get their nipples pieced? My wife would never consider it along with Tats.

It's a preference I love tattoos and piercings. As long as they can be hidden. When needed.

After nursing 2 babies I had ZERO sensation. I was hoping to get it back and whoa did I. Now I've nursed another one and it's gone again. Plus they're pretty and they are kind of a sexy little secret... what's not to love.

As for your wife, to each there own. I personally think that piercing and tattoos are beautiful (within certain limits) but everybody's version of beauty is different. Some like all natural, some like the extra decorating.

I also took mine out when I was prego. But few months later they went right back ib

Mine were still within the two months when I got pregnant so when I took them out they were gone :( I want them back again, but not on these saggy things!

If someone waved one of those piercing contraptions near my boobs?

The nipples would probably invert even more than they do now, no doubt ending up sticking out of my bleedin' shoulder blades

<shudders at the thought>

:blink: