Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Want To See Before & After Pics! (Cont'd)

Well... posting 1 year post op progress...HW: 405 on left vs today 205 and counting..

Not there yet. I hope you all are doing great with your journey. Best wishes and sta y hungry ...

shot4.jpg.7735bf15fe9854879d0b3a33ad1cbf18.jpg

shot5.jpg.3b4e2e7978e635f144bb49a4145ebe24.jpg

good job backtofit:) The first three are from the past year, the last three are this evening.

20369579_317790715346785_8782030753415344332_o.jpg

15578883_179186632555560_8529025847469904845_n.jpg

IMG_5221.JPG

IMG_5505.JPG

IMG_5511.JPG

IMG_5515.JPG

I posted this on my own thread a while back but I'd like it to live forever here, too! 100 lbs down and a little past goal in this pic.

IMG_2204.JPG

I posted this on my own thread a while back but I'd like it to live forever here, too! 100 lbs down and a little past goal in this pic.
IMG_2204.thumb.JPG.c145402d4813a8bf02ffd9472d978a99.JPG

Great job. Congrats!

VSG 10/11/17
HW = 360
SW = 292
GW = 220 3/7/18
CW = 215.8 (6'5") [emoji256]

Not so much before and after, but definitely before and in progress :)3.5 months-20180501-2233138.jpg

Sent from my HTC 10 using BariatricPal mobile app

This is awesome! Our stats are pretty close, I’m 5’7”

RNY: 9/1/17
HW: 262
SW: 258
CW: 176
GW: 160

Hi I see you have had reflux and had your op converted, I'm 3 yrs post op and this week have had a pains in my stomach which are there constantly, feels like gall stone pain(had gallbladder removed) doc has given me emoperzole to try and said it may be the start of reflux, could you explain to me what your symptoms were please x

Sounds oh so familiar. I currently have gastritis and Hector, my little bitty ulcer, as well as the ever-present GERD. Dollars to Donuts you have gastritis, I went to my gastroenterologist with exactly those,symptoms. I was sure I had an ulcer, well,i do. Had an EGD which proved it. I am currently on Dexilant, the Ferrari, of PPI, it would cost over!$350 at Walmart, the cheapest price in town. RiteAid and CVS would be completely out of bounds, luckily I have insurance, my co-pay is only $3,60. But this One,of the reasons only a bypass will do for me.
Ok Had a cousin die of esophageal cancer at 68. She died on the operating table at Cleveland Clinic, not a lovely,way to go. I miss her still. She went from indigestion to Barrett's Esophagitis to Esuphageal Cancer and,it seems,like it didn't take very long. RIP June-Ellen,i so miss our fun times together!😔