Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Want To See Before & After Pics! (Cont'd)

No disrespect but you were adorable then and a total hottie now! Lol so inspirational thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Thank you :lol:

Okay, I'll contribute here. I went and found one of the more unflattering pictures of myself. But it is an important one because I am holding my two youngest grandchildren (out of six) from our two older daughters. This is me a year before surgery holding Jonah (2 months old) and Sadie (1 month old). I am pretty much the same weight as I was when I began the program in June 2016 - 481 lbs.
The second picture is of me Christmas Day 2016. I am down 117 lbs in this picture. My parents, who are in their 80s, gave ME this book for Christmas. This was one of my favorites as a young boy. We both love to read to our grandchildren, as we did with our children. So Mom and Dad aren't quite senile. They're just ensuring that the traditions can be continued with the same stories. :D

Okay, I'll contribute here. I went and found one of the more unflattering pictures of myself. But it is an important one because I am holding my two youngest grandchildren (out of six) from our two older daughters. This is me a year before surgery holding Jonah (2 months old) and Sadie (1 month old). I am pretty much the same weight as I was when I began the program in June 2016 - 481 lbs.

The second picture is of me Christmas Day 2016. I am down 117 lbs in this picture. My parents, who are in their 80s, gave ME this book for Christmas. This was one of my favorites as a young boy. We both love to read to our grandchildren, as we did with our children. So Mom and Dad aren't quite senile. They're just ensuring that the traditions can be continued with the same stories. :D

While I can't refer to you as hot, you've come a long way. In the most manly way that I can say this, you look good man!

While I can't refer to you as hot, you've come a long way. In the most manly way that I can say this, you look good man!

I have a very deep voice. Think James Earl Jones or Barry White deep. Even when I was (really) fat, women would constantly gush over me and my voice - even if Mrs. LittleBill was present! :o She is used to it by now, but some of them get pretty demonstrative, and they are always asking me to "say something". The standard thing I say is "Oh baby, oh baby" whenever something like this comes up. I am not sure I am going to tell her you think I look good though, even though I I know it is in the most manly way possible. You know, just in case. :P

At any rate, thank you. I appreciate it.

Congratulations, @@LittleBill! That is terrific work. You must feel great!

Congratulations, @@LittleBill! That is terrific work. You must feel great!

Thank you! I am getting there. I'm 2 1/2 months out from surgery, and haven't quite lost as much post op as I did pre op. I would like to lose about 65 more lbs. I notice I have more energy, but I keep using it up pushing harder every day (or most days). I guess that's a good thing. I notice when I chase Mrs. LittleBill around, it is easier to catch her now. :D

I have a very deep voice. Think James Earl Jones or Barry White deep. Even when I was (really) fat, women would constantly gush over me and my voice - even if Mrs. LittleBill was present! :o She is used to it by now, but some of them get pretty demonstrative, and they are always asking me to "say something". The standard thing I say is "Oh baby, oh baby" whenever something like this comes up. I am not sure I am going to tell her you think I look good though, even though I I know it is in the most manly way possible. You know, just in case. :P

At any rate, thank you. I appreciate it.

If you can talk like Sam Elliott then you need to keep your dang mouth shut around my sweetie! All I have to say is "Beef, it's what's for dinner" and she is hot and bothered.

@ Oh, I can talk just like him, western accent and all. Mrs. LittleBill doesn't know it yet, but I am working on growing out my mustache nice and bushy like his as well. I just have to keep my barber away from it. He is obsessed with trimming it down to a pencil 'stache every time I go there.

You stay on your side of the country and I will keep my wife blindfolded, ears plugged and tied up on this side of the country!

Just a few pics from Christmas. It is definately a good feeling to not shy away from the camera as much as I used to. Started out at 304, currently at 187 (2Lbs. from my start out goal). Revised the goal and shooting for 175lbs., 12 to go! *almost 7 months out

post-284529-0-11344400-1482866552_thumb.jpg

post-284529-0-34689200-1482866563_thumb.jpg

post-284529-0-75483000-1482866569_thumb.jpg

Edited by RoachBug

@@KristenVSG2014 Amazing! How long did it take you to get to your goal?

Sent from my SM-J700P using the BariatricPal App

1 year and 3 months. I was slow and steady.

HW 290+/SW 261/GW 160/CW 159