Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Want To See Before & After Pics! (Cont'd)

Fabulous jobs to everyone. Congratulations

I'm 18 months post op

I can't wait until this gas dissolves. I'm walking doing gas x but it's still here. Hopefully it will be gone by end of the week

I had my surgery mon dec 5... I don't feel the best right now.. I look at your transformation and hope that I get results like you. . I will be glad when I get over gas pains. I have been walking and gas zing a lot but still gas pain. Hopefully it will be gone soon . But you look absolutely marvelous .

Hi all want to post another update. A week away from my 3 month surgiversary and 30 kgs (about 60 pounds) down. I feel so much better and things are starting to get back to normal. The days where i fell down and regret having this surgery have reduced tremendously. Overall i just feel great! ????

2016-12-06_19.01.33.jpg

Sent from my SM-N915F using the BariatricPal App

Hang in there, the first 2 months were the worst for me! Vomiting gas bubles few time a day, had 0 appetite and also had days where i just did not want to leave the bed all day, sad for no apparent reason. But all that has passed, still have those days and still vomiting but all under control. Got my appetite back, just 3-5 bites and im stuffed!

Sent from my SM-N915F using the BariatricPal App

@atontorLooking good!

Just getting back on track after a year of not losing. I'm in the middle of a dramatic re-boot. (14.4 lbs lost in 8 days! Woo!) I'm about 2 years out. My anniversary is on Dec 17th! Here are some before/during shots!

HW: 491

CW: 264.1

Some before and "during" photos!

med_gallery_240888_22270_108018.jpg

Left is about 2 weeks ago, mid-Nov 2016. Right is late Oct 2014, about 483 in that pic. Almost 10 lbs down from highest weight!

med_gallery_240888_22270_9840.jpg

Just some face comparisons.

Edited by heynowkc

@@Megall9 looking Awesome!

Hey y'all!!

Long time, no talk - training for a half marathon and work has been insane lately!

My two year surgiversary was November 20th, and I tried on my old Cotton Ball dress because it was hanging in my closet, lol. (Cotton Ball is a southern cotillion ball - traditional thing with debutantes, etc. - I was 17 when I did it).

Left is from my wedding <3 that dress is a size 28. The one on the right is a size 8; I'm generally a 6 in clothes, but bridal runs small!

HW: 330

CW: 150

No skin removal

post-236607-0-25334900-1481741674_thumb.jpg

Edited by dashofsunshine

OMG you look great. You have worked that sleeve. I am 9 days post op and I hope I can have as great of results as you. My highest weight was 242 lbs. my weight on day of surgery was 219!lbs and my goal weight is 150.... currently weigh206... I think I will cry if I see onederland... I have not been a resident there in probly 12 years or more.

Hey y'all!!

Long time, no talk - training for a half marathon and work has been insane lately!

My two year surgiversary was November 20th, and I tried on my old Cotton Ball dress because it was hanging in my closet, lol. (Cotton Ball is a southern cotillion ball - traditional thing with debutantes, etc. - I was 17 when I did it).

Left is from my wedding <3 that dress is a size 28. The one on the right is a size 8; I'm generally a 6 in clothes, but bridal runs small!

HW: 330

CW: 150

No skin removal

I have more because I love these too much. Feel free to tell me to stop posting any time

attachicon.gif IMG_20161214_180117.jpgattachicon.gif IMG_20161128_210039.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using the BariatricPal App

Fierce, before and after! Beautiful

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using the BariatricPal App

I have more because I love these too much. Feel free to tell me to stop posting any time

attachicon.gifIMG_20161214_180117.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20161128_210039.jpg

I love, love, love, seeing these progress pictures! You are beautiful before and after. Please send more! Love following your progress

Looking great! Love your pics! :)

Looking great! Love your pics! :)

Each year one my sister, my grandma and I have this small ritual where we go up to Brussels and walk around to visit the Christmas market and also buy the last Christmas gifts, and I have pictures from last year before the surgery and a picture of yesterday.

1482399570-beforegm.jpg1482399804-aftergmm.jpg

So, voilà!