Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Want To See Before & After Pics! (Cont'd)

@@losergrl75 I have to laugh at you not thinking there wasn't much of a difference! We really don't see ourselves as we really look! You look incredible! Congrats!

Thanks so much @@KristenLe ! I was taken by surprise the first time. Now it's like a running joke with hubby and I whenever I say Hi to someone if they'll know who I am or not lol

Sent from my XT1565 using the BariatricPal App

8 years ago at 290 lbs vs today at 160. I love my sleeve!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

post-233184-1473127029368_thumb.jpg

A few days shy of 11 months between these two pics.

Feeling better. Thinking better. VSG was a hyooooge winning decision in my life. Why in the hell I waited so long to take action is a mystery to me. I've given up on divining the reasons why I waited.....just moving forward.

Long way to go....but grateful for the relief I feel every single day. Back pain is way better.....crappy knees are still giving me hell for waiting so long.....but my ticker is thankful and no longer working double-time to pump blood where it needs to go. It's like my body has switched into cruise control and I feel better than I have in decades. I have nothing but encouragement for anyone considering this surgery.

I've had zero complications with my VSG and my surgeon left me with simple and easily followed instructions for how to succeed with the weight loss and approach food forever.

There is nothing that I cant enjoy and nothing that I want for. Went to enjoy a birthday celebration yesterday at my favorite spot....a Mexican restaurant that I LIVED at in my old life. I had chips 'n salsa.....and margaritas.......and even ordered a meal that was off the charts with flavor......brought the leftovers home for Breakfast, lol. I sure don't eat & drink that way very often.....but I can enjoy anything on occasion.

By having 80+% of my stomach removed........I have finally found what it is to be "normal".

Go figure.

s2BiEOP.jpg?1

I'm back, y'all!! Work has been crazy. I'll be 22 months post op on the 20th. Almost to that 2 year mark!

HW: 330

SW: 323

CW: 150

post-236607-0-94523300-1473369958_thumb.jpeg

post-267226-0-81786000-1473738463_thumb.jpg

I sometimes take a look at my old pics and think how did I let that happen. 1st 2 are within 2 months of my surgery last one is today almost 10 months later 171 pounds down.

You look great.... Keep up the good work.

http://www.bariatricpal.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=64885'>1473737699287.jpg[/url

I sometimes take a look at my old pics and think how did I let that happen. 1st 2 are within 2 months of my surgery last one is today almost 10 months later 171 pounds down.

Edited by Dknal2

post-255711-14739397912773_thumb.jpg

SW: 267

CW: 160

GW: 145

9 months out :)

Edited by tmcx28

WOW!!! You have done an amazing job!!! If you don't mind me asking what is your weekly exercise routine and what does a typical daily intake include for you as far as calories/protein/carbs? I am 3.5 months out and would love to have your success in 9 months or even a years time. CONGRATULATIONS!