Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Want To See Before & After Pics! (Cont'd)

Hey all!! I wanted to share my update B&A pic, Halloween edition! I chose my outfit last year during the Preop phase. My surgeon, Dr. Ariel Ortiz, completely inspired my choice. He reminded me of Batman- intriguing, handsome, mysterious (even though after I met him he was still handsome but a total ball of energy- so cool). I thought of the operating room as the Batcave where he would whip me into shape with all his fancy gadgets and weaponry. So I decided last September I wanted to be Poison Ivy! A year in the making, I am so thankful and blessed

attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1414945312.541853.jpgattachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1414945339.313650.jpgattachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1414945387.598290.jpg

That's so beautiful you are rocking it too. Congrats on your weight loss

You look amazing! I'm 4 months away from my surgery date and I'm soooooo ready! We have identical pre surgery stats!

8 months out. 154 lbs and finally fit into that little black dress!! So happy I made this life change even though it was difficult, I've never felt better or been healthier in my life!!

Hello all! I was sleeved in August 2013. I haven't lost the pounds that I hoped to (lost 85), but I have to say that I am pretty happy with the results and have no regrets about having the sleeve.

I started running back in March and have run a 5k and was a member of a Bourbon Chase relay marathon team--I ran over 13 miles. Needless to say, I wouldn't have been able to run a mile before my sleeve-induced weight loss without feeling I was going to croak! I run 20-25 miles every week, I take a pilates class (on the reformer) and I regularly attend barre and stretching classes. I do exercise every single day.

So, am I a skinny little size 6 with a tiny butt? Nope, but I am a very fit size 10/12 and feeling pretty, pretty good! Like most people who've lost weight, I've got quite a bit of the old hanging skin on my upper arms and inner thighs. I'm having a brachioplasty (arm lift) in about a month and plan to have the thigh lift early next year. Yes, the scars will be ugly, but hanging and swinging skin is not hot either!

Here's me before and after--the before is Christmas 2012, the after is a few days ago.

2z69ljm.jpg

Well done to you.....

Hello all! I was sleeved in August 2013. I haven't lost the pounds that I hoped to (lost 85), but I have to say that I am pretty happy with the results and have no regrets about having the sleeve.

I started running back in March and have run a 5k and was a member of a Bourbon Chase relay marathon team--I ran over 13 miles. Needless to say, I wouldn't have been able to run a mile before my sleeve-induced weight loss without feeling I was going to croak! I run 20-25 miles every week, I take a pilates class (on the reformer) and I regularly attend barre and stretching classes. I do exercise every single day.

So, am I a skinny little size 6 with a tiny butt? Nope, but I am a very fit size 10/12 and feeling pretty, pretty good! Like most people who've lost weight, I've got quite a bit of the old hanging skin on my upper arms and inner thighs. I'm having a brachioplasty (arm lift) in about a month and plan to have the thigh lift early next year. Yes, the scars will be ugly, but hanging and swinging skin is not hot either!

Here's me before and after--the before is Christmas 2012, the after is a few days ago.

2z69ljm.jpg

Great job! You look fantastic! How long did it take you to lose all that weight, and at what point did you get addicted to exercise? ps cute boots

Great job! You look fantastic! How long did it take you to lose all that weight, and at what point did you get addicted to exercise? ps cute boots

Hey, and thanks! I pretty much lost most of the pounds in the first 9 months. I haven't lost a thing in six months, but I am definitely firmer and certain parts trimmer because of working out. I don't know that I'm addicted to the exercise as much as I've just made a part of my everyday life. My primary motivation for having the surgery was to be able to return to the activities that make me happy--things like playing tennis, hiking, skiing. I will say that the running is almost more of a mental thing than a physical one in the sense that it gives me a tremendous mental boost. Pilates has done wonders. I have a great instructor who pushes me way beyond what I think I can do. I also am just much less sedentary. I moved from a house to a condo that is centrally located in my town so I can and do walk to everything. I even bought a cheap little grocery bag wheelie thing from IKEA and walk to the grocery. I think adding a few miles of walking each day also makes a huge difference. Thanks for the nice post :)

you look beautiful

2z69ljm.jpg

You look amazing, can't wait to look like that. Was sleeve in August 2014. Rocking the body.

Great pics!!

Halloween last year & Halloween this year (sleeved Dec 11)

post-182245-0-05899600-1415972622_thumb.png

post-182245-0-28889700-1415972688_thumb.jpg

My first BEFORE and AFTER picture :) this is about a 50 lbs difference. post-226587-14161090334761_thumb.jpg