Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Want To See Before & After Pics! (Cont'd)

Summer 2013 vs summer 2014<br><br> <br><br>

OMG you're teensy!! Congrats!! Dr Ortiz is my hero.

Mine, too! BTW, My folks were just visiting..first time I've seen them since surgery. I showed them your pics (my mom read all your posts when you where having surgery). She thinks you are absolutely beautiful :)

This is my first time posting pics, so I hope it works.. The first picture breaks my freaking heart. I'm so sad for myself... Hiding a double chin behind a kitten. I look unbearably miserable. But on a positive note, I have to give a big shout-out to my supportive hubby. He's dieted (larger portions lol) and exercised with me. I couldn't enjoy the success and attitude I've had without him by my side. He starts with a personal trainer of his own today, and I'm bursting with pride. He's lost 50+ lbs already, and we're both feeling great.

Awe honey...I've got so many pictures of myself where I am so freakin' sad...I totally relate. You look so beautiful now and the happiness just radiates from you! Also, you have such cute clothes!!!!

Here are my Before & Afters! I weighed 258 pounds in my before pic, and about 140 pounds in my after pic. I am 14 months post-op! :)

Your username is bombshell2be....I think it's time you changed...'cause honey you are a bombshell.

heres mine me at my biggest of 425lbs, then a the full body was oct of 2013 and the head shot was new years eve

You look amazing. I'm just starting my journey at 371 my consult is on July 30. I can't wait

Summer 2013 vs summer 2014

Wow! :)

Almost 100 pound down...

Damn!! Great job

90 pounds gone forever

Woohoo wonderful

3 month progress SD: 4/22/14 HW: 231 SW: 220 CW: 171

1st pic: 1 month pre-op at my HW

2nd pic: 2 weeks ago, around 175

I don't have a goal weight, but would be thrilled with another 20-30 lb loss

post-202610-0-80352100-1405782615_thumb.jpg

post-202610-0-89439300-1405782633_thumb.jpg

Edited by SparkleCat

Before pic was me at my highest weight 241. The after is not the most recent I have but it's close lol I haven't taken any recent pics. I believe I'm in the 194 range in the photo. But today I am officially down to 181. That's 35 gone since surgery and 50 total!!!!!

post-132657-0-96697800-1405881337_thumb.jpg

post-132657-0-80540900-1405881506_thumb.jpg