Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Want To See Before & After Pics! (Cont'd)

Me and my daughter have just now gotten to share in this journey, my surgery was June 18, 2012, starting weight 334.9 lbs current weight 199 lbs, that's almost 136 lab lost, my daughter had her surgery in Nov 2013, she is down 70 lbs, I'm so proud of her that I could cry! Before After

You both look amazing! What an awesome transformation :) love your dress!

Hi everyone!

I started at 286 pounds. I have lost 101 pounds! I weigh 185 woohoo! My surgery was on 08/29/13 it's been 8 months so far and I am totally loving this journey. Loving my sleeve and the new me ;)

post-183930-0-13067600-1399553232_thumb.jpg

post-183930-0-39199000-1399553269_thumb.jpg

post-183930-0-01546800-1399553301_thumb.jpg

post-183930-0-59580600-1399553314_thumb.jpg

Hey Everyone! I thought I would share my success so far. I still have a ways to go but I'm very excited how far I have come so far! ;) I have lost 85lbs since December 20,2013.. So about 4.5 months!

WOW! You all look so amazing! You guys don't know me nor I you, but you inspire me every time I look at these pictures. I'm so close(yet so far away) from having my surgery. And check in to see where I will be once I jump through the hoops. LOL @@vfletch89 you look absolutely amazing! Congrats on the 85#s! Btw, your daughter(I'm assuming) is absolutely precious!

Good luck to y'all! Keep up the amazing, inspirational work!

Thanks Sarah0829, we are so excited to be going through this together! You look awesome, you have done wonderful!

Thank you so much! My journey is just beginning:)

These photos and stories are really inspiring, thanks!

Great job everyone! We all look awesome!!! :-)

Here's my most recent pic! Almost 8 months post op now. 120 pounds lost, 13 to go to goal!!!

post-182723-0-64572500-1399156340_thumb.jpg

I started on March 18th 2013 at 6'2" 398. Now I'm at 229....

post-173947-0-30498600-1399687996_thumb.jpg

Here are my before and after pics. I was sleeved december 2 2013. 75 lbs lost so far.

Ahh, just would like to share a little more of my journey !: The past six months have transcended my highest hopes. This surgery was, by far, the greatest decision Ive ever pursued. I started out as a miserable, girl hidden within a body that served as a prison. And after shedding over 100lbs in under 6 months, after not being able to walk on a treadmill for 20 minutes to now being able to RUN ... FAST for 45mins - 1 hour. After squeezing into size 20 jeans to Now having my size 12 jeans starting to fall off of me. I am finally free. My body is , for the first time EVER, matches the mental image i have had of myself. One day I was walking towards a shop and the reflection in the glass startled me. I was wondering why there was a pretty, thin looking, woman coming towards me ? It was me. I had not recognized myself. By the end of this months I will be a proud member of ONEDERLAND!! (Only THREE pounds away!!) . My sister had her VSG done one month before me. My two cousins had gotten there VSGs done in December & one in February. Therefore I have had the best support system i could have ever imagined. One girl who was my friend completely ignored my calls & such immediately after I was released from hosp after surgery . She was always morbidly obese & I think she was just upset that she wasnt able to be approved for her surgery (she was opting for sleeve) Months go by and have not heard from her . Then recently she adds me on twitter and tumblr writing all these things like 'I am so glad I didnt get the surgery like u taking the easy way out , u are a weak freak haha' . Mind you this girl is 5'0 and over 300lbs. I laughed even though it got under my skin. Certainly this surgery is no easy way out. Well yeah

Did you have any stalls? How often did you work out ? Did you have issue with your Protein and Water Intake

I started at 356lbs. My new life started on Dec 18, 2013. I am almost 5 months post and am now 264lbs. Down 92lbs and loving life so far. Cant wait to hit my goal. I am 45yrs youn, 5'9", and my goal weight is 170. I have been absolutely blessed and have had no complications whatsoever. I follow the plan given me and dont deviate. I workout 5-6 days a week. Good luck to all our fellow sleevers.

post-216323-0-76176600-1399862984_thumb.png

[ATTACH]44249[/ATTACH]

post-216323-0-39506900-1399863002_thumb.png

[ATTACH]44250[/ATTACH]

Edited by kimba6999

I started on March 18th 2013 at 6'2" 398. Now I'm at 229....

Great job man. Im only 6 weeks out hw 360 sw 350 current 310. What type of work out did u do.

ALL OF YOU LOOK AWESOME!!! So Proud of every one of us!!!! you all are ROCKIN IT!!! :D

I'll add my photos to this thread :D
-100 lbs lost in 11 months!
Before:

before

11 months post op:

Out and about in NYC