Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any getting sleeved the week of feb. 17

I agree with the increased cravings from the food my kids & hubby are eating. They were devouring portillos and I thought I was gonna lose it! The sooner I realize I'm on a different eating plan forever the better off I'll be. I never realized how prominent food and eating rituals are ingrained in us.

My sister was sleeved 1/28. She is doing well. Gets nausea from time to time. We are going to go to a monthly support group held at the hospital. That will probably help. Kinda like weight watchers!

I'm on the same food schedule. I have trouble getting my Water in but now I'm trying SF Vitamin water and that goes down easier. I'm not sure if I have to wait to have my choc Protein Shakes again- it seems like they might not qualify for full liquid phase... arghh.

On full liquids, mine says I can have Protein shakes so I went to a store and bought a few monster milk protein shakes.

I can start pureed foods on Monday. Liquid is only 1st week. It's been rough. I have a hard time getting in all my fluids. Everytime I have anything I get a big gas bubble in my chest and I have to wait for it to pass before having anymore. AND as supportive as my husband and children have been, they still have to eat! Hear you loud and clear when it comes to cravings. I wanted to lick a potato chip yesterday! Lol!

Wow u can already have pureed on Monday?? I have 2 more weeks on liquids before I can add pureed. Jealous!

I found that the only time I get a gas bubble now is when I drink too fast. Have u been walking to flush the gas out? Today I almost hit 10,000 steps today. Feeling good!

• Home from my surgery on Friday. So far, pretty good. I had an appetite Friday night and was really upset, it never really went away, but I've gotten used to it.
In the hospital it was all Water until today. I had a bit of Jello and it went down fine, but I'm being very careful how much I eat, only 1-2oz at a time.When I got home I rested and then tried some greek yogurt. 4bites and I was done, felt pretty good.Still sore, hoping everyday will get easier.Passing minimal gas, but burping a lot.Walk, walk, walk. :)

Hey ladies I was sleeved feb18. I am on purée and liquids. I have licked 10 Cheetos. I was like a mad woman...smh

Hey ladies I was sleeved feb18. I am on purée and liquids. I have licked 10 Cheetos. I was like a mad woman...smh

How are you doing? Anytime I eat/drink anything I feel a million little bubbles moving around...its a bit weird. Are you still sore/in pain? Do you have an appetite?

My sleeve was 2/17. Still pretty sore around large incision. I still feel gas bubbles in my chestwhen I eat or drink. Some hurt a lot! It just reminds me to stop and take a break. It will get better. I am on pureed now and so much better to deal with! Good luck!

Did you only have to stay on full liquids for a week? I'm a week out and really struggling with the full liquid diet. I have to be on it 2wks. There are only so many creative concoctions one can put Protein Powder into....! Im dying for a cheese stick or eggs...do you notice any changes now that you've advanced your diet? How active are you? I'm still sore and tired and just taking it easy... good luck to you!!

I only had to be on full liquids one week. I just started purees and already feel soo much better! I was also dying for a piece of cheese! I needed salt so I did drink a little Tomato juice yesterday. This morning I had one scrambled egg with one slice ff cheese. I ate it with a cocktsil fork! Lol. Then i had some Wendy's chili. 2 oz Supposed to puree it but I just made sure I chewed it really well and ate slow. It was goooood! Now I just ate a light yogurt. Per my nut, 2oz of food every 3 hrs. Can have 4 oz of yogurt though. I've been taking little walks but I am soooo tired. Have to go back to work Monday so I hope I feel better by then. It was hard to take time off because of the type of work I do, so I decided 2 weeks would be enough. Hope I dont regret it!

My surgery was one week ago. According to my Dr and NUT, I am on full liquids, which is milk, Soups, pudding, yogurt. This is good. I was getting so sick of the clear drinks. So far today I've had a Pure Protein shake with Almond milk, Water, and some low fat potato Soup. Not the best choice of Soups, but it was what I really wanted. And I only ate about 1/8th of it. But it was so incredibly nice to have some "real" food. I was going bonkers last week wanting to eat. So far this part of the plan I am happier, it feels a little more normal. I also feel fantastic. I have a high tolerance for pain, but there was hardly any. One incision hurts when I bend over too long, otherwise they are just itchy because they are healing. I've gone for a mile walk every other day, and tend to move around the house constantly picking up stuff (which there is a ton of with 3 kids!). All this means success to me! I'm really surprised about have many variations there are to food stages after this surgery. I feel as if I could eat "real" food right now. But how would it feel? I guess I'll just stick with what I was told. How about everyone else?

Are you supplementing with Protein Shakes? ...just wondering how you are getting all those grams in. Your food sounds delicious-I can't wait to be at that place! Where did you have your surgery?