Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

anyone with a march date?

I got my approval on Monday February 24th. Surgery scheduled for March 11th. I can't wait. I'm so excited!!

I got banded in 2007 and am having a revision to Sleeve.

Edited by TOOSLOW

<p><strong>I am getting vertical sleeve on March 11th. What are each of you doing to prepare. </strong></p> <p><strong>There is so much to do before hand. I am getting overwhelmed on what to do first.</strong></p>

I am also having surgery March 11th, with Dr. Osuna, Mi hospital, Tijuana

I am getting vertical sleeve on March 11th. What are each of you doing to prepare. There is so much to do before hand. I am getting overwhelmed on what to do first.

I'm the 11th too! I'm having a band to sleeve revision. I'm overwhelmed too. I've been making a list on essentials we will need and buying them here and there. Also I'm kind if addicted to this site and it's really helping me be better mentally prepared.

Hooray for us March patients!

Just found this site! Yay! Another March 11 surgery ... Dr. Osuna, Tijuana

For the March folks so far, how are you doing? Any last minute advice?

I have 3 days to go and I'm very excited, but a bit nervous.

I'm getting mine on March 19th. I'm on the two week liquid pre op diet now. It's not easy.

I'm getting mine on March 19th. I'm on the two week liquid pre op diet now. It's not easy.

3/18 for me also in liquid diet.

I find if I keep reminding myself that this is helpful to have a less complicated surgery by detoxing the liver... Hang in there!

I am having band to sleeve on March 18th. I am excited but seem to be more nervous than I was with the band. I am so ready to make the changes and get healthy!!

March 19 is my date

This started out to be a good day. I met with my doctor for my pre-op, picked up all the foods I'll need for when I get home, picked up my liquid pain and anti-nausea meds, wnt to the hospital to fill out all the paperwork and came come. Opened my mail and got my BCBS denial letter. Two days before surgery. It says I was denied because there's no documentation that I'm enrolled in a pre-op and post-op program...but I am.

Even with an appeal process, I am devastated to have built up to this moment, and now no surgery on Wednesday.

Had to get this out. Now I'm going to bed to have a big cry.

This started out to be a good day. I met with my doctor for my pre-op, picked up all the foods I'll need for when I get home, picked up my liquid pain and anti-nausea meds, wnt to the hospital to fill out all the paperwork and came come. Opened my mail and got my BCBS denial letter. Two days before surgery. It says I was denied because there's no documentation that I'm enrolled in a pre-op and post-op program...but I am. Even with an appeal process, I am devastated to have built up to this moment, and now no surgery on Wednesday. Had to get this out. Now I'm going to bed to have a big cry.

My heart breaks for you too. I'm soooo sorry. I hope it resolves quickly.

Did u have your doctor call them? I'm confused.. Did u not get approved BEFORE they have u a surgery date? My doctor doesn't go any further until approved.