Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Missy,

hang in there. We all get frustrated with stalls. And we all have stalls!!! Keep following your program and rejoice in 30 pounds gone!!! More will drop!!!

Hi all iam 4 months out and am at at platuee please help I have only lost 30 lb and am so depressed about the slow weightloss

I'm almost 7 mos out. I've lost 30 lbs. I lose almost 4-5 lbs a month. I take about 25+pills a day and a few are weight gainers. So I have had onky 1 3cc fill. Iam seeing the dr and I want a fill...am constantly hungry..but I can hardly get the pills down now..so I'll have to live with only 3cc and maybe eat little more frequent meals. But I'll consult with dr. Since I'm diabetic I can rarely have bananas but when having a smoothies I use my bullets to whiz up some frozen strawberries with banana Protein Powder. I still get the taste w/o the sugar increase except the sugar in powder itself.

So I don't have those too often also. Try to stick with Protein and salads with homemade ranch dressing made with greek yogurt so I get very little fat, all the flavor and alot more protein. It's good. I may not lose fast like I want but I am losing...thats all that counts. I do have a problem eating somethings with sugar but indulge in a lowfat frozen yogurt I might start sprinkling or mixing with unflavored protein powder. We'll see. Good luck to all.

I occasionally put a frozen banana (a whole one - usually a small size) into my Vitamix with Protein powder. Seems to have no negative effect on me.

Hi all iam 4 months out and am at at platuee please help I have only lost 30 lb and am so depressed about the slow weightloss

you probably want to post in the appropriate forum for your type of wls. (this is a general forum) you should probably schedule an appt with your surgeon's office and nutritionist so you can review what you are and arent doing post surgery.

I bought a yonanas machine and use to it turn bananas into soft serve. They are perfect when my family has ice cream and I can't. The lactose in ice cream makes me very ill. But the yonanas machine turns frozen banana pieces into a soft serve like texture. You can also use it for frozen peaches, berries, add Peanut Butter or Protein powder into the mix. It's great.