Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

St. Patrick's Day Challenge

Hope you don't mind but I've done my next weigh in today - I'm off skiing in Austria later on so won't be able to check in on Monday!

Today I weighed in at 157. I can't believe I've had such a massive drop after it being so slow for weeks, but I'm not complaining!

It also takes me out I an obese bmi and into just (!!) overweight :). Today is a good day'

Hit 173. Late in posting this week.

Late also! Sorry. Same 216.

I'm leaving for vacation today, not sure I'll be able to weigh in tomorrow so I will do my final check in today!

CW: 239.3

Happy news is I am out of my stall!! Didn't reach my goal, but I am pushing myself so I will take that as a positive! Can't wait for the next challenge, thank you to everyone who kept me going...love how hard we work!! Thanks Bea for all the work you do!

St. Patrick’s Day Week 3 Results

Here’s a wrap-up of how the third week of the St. Patrick’s Day Challenge went:

• Number of people reporting in Week 3: 79
  • Total weight lost by the group: 144.5
  • Average pounds lost per person for week: 1.8

Week 3 Border Crossings:

• 290s to 280s: Bigbeaz
  • 270s to 260s: Lynnc121, StaceyVSG
  • 250s to 240s: BlondeBanshee
  • 220s to 210s: Ree, Stacy_wls
  • 210s to 200s: whodatgirl
  • 200s to 190s (ONEDERLAND!): Beach Lover
  • 180s to 170s: longtimecoming7
  • 160s to 150s: Busymomof3, EarthyGoalie
  • 140s to 130s: erp

Luck of the Irish to you all in the FINAL WEEK!

As always, my apologies if I missed anyone!

Bea, I have a question. Is the weigh in tomorrow the ending since its st Pattys day? Thx, Dee Dee

Edited by DeezJeanz

Bea, I have a question. Is the weigh in tomorrow the ending since its st Pattys day? Thx, Dee Dee

Yes...tomorrow is the final weigh-in (although late comers will definitely be counted). :-)

194have a great St Patty's Day

Yayyyyy! I reache my goal for this challenge! 157.0 today! I guess I am losing 2lbs a week. I hope that doesn't stop until I reach my final goal!

Thank you for the challenges Bea. They kept me focus on my short term goals and success rather than obsess about how much more I need to lose and how far my final goal seem.

Congrats to those who made goal!!! My fist challenge, didn't make goal, I think I overshot thinking I cud loose 14 lbs esp when I started out in a stall but it's ok, I'm rdy for Easter.

Goal was 190

Cw: 195.8 c y'all for Easter and gl!

Start weight 230.6

Goal originally was 225 but changed it to 220 when I hit 225 two weeks ago. However I bounced right back up again after that.

227.6 this morning so an overall loss of three lbs. Yesterday I was 226.5. Very, very frustratingly slow, see sawing to my goal. I don't lose steadily anymore. Guess that's the way it's gonna go.

Thanks so much for doing this Bea!

218.5 this morning. Missed goal by .5 pound. Very pleased that I am finally out of the 220's. Bea thank you so much for doing the challenges, It keeps me on track.