Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Here is my TV Commercial--update

Wow! This is very exciting and inspirational. Just like YOU! Congratulations and I think you are very wise not to show the outside of your house, etc. as you do not want to have paparazzi calling, or have to hire security staff like Julia Roberts et al. Thank you for sharing your story for all of those people out there and thanks for being our friend here.

you crazy thing bandie :)

Wow! This is very exciting and inspirational. Just like YOU! Congratulations and I think you are very wise not to show the outside of your house, etc. as you do not want to have paparazzi calling, or have to hire security staff like Julia Roberts et al. Thank you for sharing your story for all of those people out there and thanks for being our friend here.

CG

The movie contracts are in the mail! I loved "It" Thank you so much for your devotion to this site and all the inspiration sent our way. . . . . Jo

Well hello movie star! That was great! Loved hearing a voice to go with your beautiful face!

You are such an inspiration and will continue to be one for me. Not only did you change your life for the better in so many positive ways but you continue to help so many of us on this very site and now you are helping others in your own neck of the woods. You should be so proud of yourself. :D

I am happy to know you! :rolleyes:

you guys sure know how to make this ole lady feel (good).......

i was terrified doing the commercial....some who know me very well, knew i was spazzing........

and then to post on here for whomever........to view etc.......unreal.......

little by little, my esteem is coming back.....

the proof is my ass on TV LOL

again, thanks for viewing it and saying nice things...

PS

hub and dog are good looking huh???

Hey girl great commercial... You are so right, it's not about being skinny it's your health. I told someone the other day it's not like I intend to model bathing suits but how much longer I live a good quality of life. I love your southern accent. I have been so lucky to have gotten to know you through this group.

Wow! Look at you, on TV!!! Outstanding! Only goes to prove that you are a worthy inspiration for others. Keep it up!!

Love the commercial!! You are gorgeous!! Nice to put a face and voice to all of the inspiration you give us all!!! You are my hero girl !!