Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

New Here Looking For New Buddies

Thanks, have you started your liver shrink diet yet? They told me Id be on it starting next week. Worried :(

<p>Thanks, have you started your liver shrink diet yet? They told me Id be on it starting next week. Worried :(</p>

OMG! no that's way to long. My surgeon told me to start it exactly a week from surgery. I know it will be a struggle but knowing that it has to be done or I can't have surgery will be my motivation.

I started mine. I'm on it for 2 weeks. The Vitamin with the shake thing makes me sick. Going on 3rd day and head hurts. Guess because I'm detoxing from carbs.. March 12th can't come soon enough.

I started mine. I'm on it for 2 weeks. The Vitamin with the shake thing makes me sick. Going on 3rd day and head hurts. Guess because I'm detoxing from carbs.. March 12th can't come soon enough.

It's great you're so close I'm so jealous lol. I'm happy for you girl and keep up the good work! There is a light at the end of this!

I start mine next weekend. She wants 3 weeks out cause alot of people it takes a week to get onto it fully and she said alot of people cheat at first. So at 2 weeks I have to be on it 100%.

I am new here!! I am being sleeved 3/6/14. I am kinda nervous.

Oh girl I hear u! I definitely need this too! I'm at my heaviest weight right now and it's too dangerous! Everyone in my family has diabetes! I don't want that to happen to me!!!!!!

Welcome to all the newbies...lol that was me less than 30 days ago. There are some tremendous mentors on this sight, folks who are months out and nearing their goal and a lot who like me are just slightly ahead of you time wise and will be happy to contribute whatever I can to your journey. I was sleeved march 7 and after a fairly rough weekend am now off pain meds and made my 60/60 goal yesterday of the first time. I told my husband it is like I have this alien inside now calling the shots and I have to learn how she communicates. But in less than 5 days we are doing pretty good together. Tomorrow I'm going to hit the treadmill and make the rest of my body mad. I will say all the emotions are completely normal, I was up a lot the last two nights prior to surgery and while I didn't really feel anxious or scared that was what it was. I'm happy to help anyway I can, feel free to hit me up if I can help. Best wishes to you all on your journeys!

Welcome to all the newbies...lol that was me less than 30 days ago. There are some tremendous mentors on this sight, folks who are months out and nearing their goal and a lot who like me are just slightly ahead of you time wise and will be happy to contribute whatever I can to your journey. I was sleeved march 7 and after a fairly rough weekend am now off pain meds and made my 60/60 goal yesterday of the first time. I told my husband it is like I have this alien inside now calling the shots and I have to learn how she communicates. But in less than 5 days we are doing pretty good together. Tomorrow I'm going to hit the treadmill and make the rest of my body mad. I will say all the emotions are completely normal, I was up a lot the last two nights prior to surgery and while I didn't really feel anxious or scared that was what it was. I'm happy to help anyway I can, feel free to hit me up if I can help. Best wishes to you all on your journeys!

Thanks so much! Congrats on your new journey!! I need people to look up to on this because I know us going to be difficult! Making good decisions when it comes to food is tough but necessary!