Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Feeling guilty for living in Florida...

I love New England for the change in seasons, from Massachusetts. But I have to tell you Florida sure looks good in the winter, I think the older I get I tolerate the cold and snow less and less

I have 3 trips planned to the Florida Keys in the next four months to do some fishing

Missing FL!!!! It's a sore subject. Just left FL to move to CO and I've not been warm a single day since. Hubby retires and we are headed back. Hate the cold.

Live in Jacksonville, FL here, on the beautiful St. Johns River. We can cruise out to the Intracoastal Waterway and the Atlantic Ocean in 45 minutes from our home. We can drive to beautiful historic St. Augustine in 30 minutes. We are 30 minutes from the Georgia line, so we have had our share of cold weather this year. Gman, your post stuck out because all I do is tell my family in WV, CO, KS, MN, AK, how sorry I am for their weather. Happy to be part of a wonderful group of people here.

I'd love to come visit any of you. I live in Canada.

I'd love to come visit any of you. I live in Canada.

I'm about 40 mins from the border here in NY! It's sooo stinking snowy here...I've been told the worst winter in years...figures as soon as I move here lol!

HAh! I love Floira! The weather cooled yesterday, it was dreary and rainy, so I had to take a wlak indoors on the tred mill. Loved wearing my flipflops for a day or so when it ws real warm. Put closed shoes on, yesterday too! Pooh!

I used to live in Tarpon Springs - loved that little quirky town! It has a great sense of community.

I don't miss summers there, but I do miss the winters!

I'm in Jacksonville, and it was too cold for me last week, so I did a last minute deal on a Bahamas Cruise. :) I was born and raised at Jacksonville Beach, move to Chicago in my teens, and lived in the freezing cold hell for 17 years. I moved back here 2 years ago to help with my daughters health issues (the humidity is better for her) and I'm in heaven here. Love having the beach just a short drive from home, and only being 2 1/2 hours from Orlando. :) Also being able to throw a bag together and do a last minute weekend getaway cruise for 80% off rocks!

I'm in jax beach too! :)

I used to live in Tarpon Springs - loved that little quirky town! It has a great sense of community.

I don't miss summers there, but I do miss the winters!

I love Tarpon Springs! I was about to say, "great restaurants" but then realized it would contradict my earlier rant about my relatives obsession with eating at them. :D

It is quaint and quirky. Think we'll go there soon, close drive for us.

HAh! I love Floira! The weather cooled yesterday, it was dreary and rainy, so I had to take a wlak indoors on the tred mill. Loved wearing my flipflops for a day or so when it ws real warm. Put closed shoes on, yesterday too! Pooh!

At least we know warm weather is around the corner. I liked the rain. We just planted a lot of flowers and tropical plants and I was getting tired of watering them. :D

My wife and I have always planned to stay in New England, but we're starting to wear down with each passing year. We had 12" of snow a few days ago and would love to live in FL right now.

My wife and I have always planned to stay in New England, but we're starting to wear down with each passing year. We had 12" of snow a few days ago and would love to live in FL right now.

We have gotten 22" of snow since early this morning... Headed your way!! So over it!

I am from Boston. Every winter my husband says this is our last winter here. I agree but don't have the money to be a snowbird. All our family is here.

I am headed to Florida for my new job training. I stop in Sarasota for two nights and then on to Tallahassee for two weeks.

Need suggestions on food and fun!!