Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So I tried the Protein Plus milk, I love it. My son has been also been dipping in my Nectra Sweets for his post track chocolate milk! I didn't so much love the single serve Lucerne Protein shakes, but they only had vanilla...

The mixing the chocolate Truffle with Water - I have never tried Water, I always mix with NF milk or with Almond or Coconut Milk unsweetened, of course - it is 35-45 calories to milks 80-90 calories, I am afraid of mixing chocolate with water :-D

This post excites me. I'm so lost. I'm afraid to even start tasting them but so excited at the same time.

So I tried the Protein Plus milk, I love it. My son has been also been dipping in my Nectra Sweets for his post track chocolate milk! I didn't so much love the single serve Lucerne Protein shakes, but they only had vanilla...

The mixing the chocolate Truffle with Water - I have never tried Water, I always mix with NF milk or with Almond or Coconut Milk unsweetened, of course - it is 35-45 calories to milks 80-90 calories, I am afraid of mixing chocolate with water :-D

I won't mix chocolate and water either! The thought makes my skin crawl.

I won't mix chocolate and Water either! The thought makes my skin crawl.

I hear ya, but I think I will be ready to try almost anything during the pre-op or post-op liquid phases...

After 2 weeks on this pre-op liquid diet, I've been looking for anything different. During it I have had the Bariatric Advantage shakes. They weren't bad. They are thick. I found I had lots of gas/stomach pains when blending them. If I shake them, it isn't near as bad. I had the banana, chocolate and vanilla. The vanilla I added PB2 powder to it for a nice change of pace.

Now 2 weeks of nothing but this... I'm so over it. So while shopping today for my 2 week post op stuff, I found Muscle milk. (Surgery is Tues)

Muscle Milk: I tried the Cookies and cream today. I think found a good post op Protein drink. It's really thin and didn't cause me any stomach issues. Yay! Let's hope come this week after surgery I can handle them. I really like it.

RTD Premier Protein chocolate is my go to, however I am so tired of it at this point.

I cannot stomach the strawberries and cream its just too sweet and with a light hint of strawberries. Grosses me out, I wish we could share these and save each other the trouble.

I have always liked the Premier chocolate shakes from costco, but they get boring after awhile. I ordered 1 each of every powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury flavor, and I liked them all! The Classic chocolate tastes a little too much like cake batter for me, but I do like the Chocolate Splendor instead. I haven't tried the chicken Soup yet. I mixed the unflavored into some fruit punch flavored Spark from Advocare (sugar free energy mix) and that was great!

I can't do anything with soy in it, so I guess I need to look into some of these the rest of you have posted!

I just ordered a sample pack of Syntrax Nectar. 1 each of 15 flavors for $15 plus $1.99 shipping. It's limited to 1 offer per person. I just called their customer service number directly: 866-333-7403.

I've tried my fair share of Protein powder. So my surgeon advice me to drink a low card low sugar Protein Powder. So I've tried:

Bariatric Advantage vanilla powder (not bad, I like it mixed with milk. I like to add PB2, or 1 or 2 strawberries)

Isopure Cookies and cream

(Weird smell, but okay...again with PB2 it's better)

Premier Protein chocolate (so good)

Bariatric fusion chocolate (tried it with Water today and wasn't a fan, but will have it with milk tomorrow and it will hopefully be better.

I am looking into trying the Syntrax nectar flavors....especially the fruit ones mixed with Water. I also have a Bariatric Fusion strawberry that I will try probably tomorrow.

Edited by roseluv3

Hello,

I am pre-op heading towards the finish line with the requirements from the insurance. A few more appointments to go. Looking to maybe early to mid-August for surgery. I have been trying Protein Shakes like crazy, mostly RTDs and a few powders.< /p>

I have tried these so far....

Muscle Milk - Vanilla, I liked and it wasn't to thick and no strange after taste. Sorry not really a chocolate person.

Core Power-Vanilla. Like it as well.

Herbal Life Vanilla Protein Powder - purchased from. A friend at work. Good Protein and low sugar content. Mainly only mixed with Water which isn't too bad. Today, my co- worker brought in the Meal Replacement powder flavor Cookie and Creme and I mixed it with Vanilla protein powder and water along with ice cubes and it was good.

I purchased some from GNC this weekend -strawberry and Vanilla and will give update on how those tasted.

Also purchased some Lean 25 RTDs from GNC in all four favors - Chocolate, strawberry, banana Creme and Vanilla of course.

I have been making the kids try them with me...they seem to be OK with some of them. They like it when I add Almond Milk or Plain Greek Yogurt and frozen/fresh fruit for a more smoothie type drink.

Depends on time in the mornings what they get. LOL! Mama has to get to work.