Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Insurance paying for protein drinks....

I got the same recording so I dialed the number that shows up on my caller ID. Sharon answered at Insure and they had no clue the 800 number isn't working. She said she would report it ASAP.

She also said you can dial her at her direct number of 323 406 9044 until this 800 number problem is resolved.

Hope this helps!

I was denied. I might have sent my health insurance info.

A representative just called me. She faxed over the scripts to be signed by my surgeon this morning. I'll follow-up with them at my appointment tomorrow. Once he signs them and sends them back we'll see if my insurance company will cover it. She's getting me the scar cream too. We'll see what happens.

Is this just for those recently having surgery only? What if u are not but have issues with getting Protein levels up

I was denied :-(

FYI

The four insurances that do not accept the program out

Medical

Medicare

Medicaid

Kaiser

Well now I know why I was denied....medicare covers the surgery but u on your own for Protein....well im most thankful it covered my surgery for sure...

I JUST GOT THE CALL...I WAS APPROVED!!!

I should have my Protein powder and scar cream by Friday...Monday the latest WOO HOO!!!

....and my surgery was about a year ago! So that's not an issue :)

Edited by BigGirlPanties

They did finally email me back saying that my insurance (Cigna) won't cover any of it. I tried.

I tried...I have Aetna, and waiting to hear back from them. Right after I signed up, I did a search on Aetna and their policy on coverage...what I found was that they do not cover any type of shakes or drinks, so I guess it's just a matter of time before I get the denial call.

I just called them back(they had asked me to call over a week ago but my Aunt passed away so been out of town) She clarified my info asked for Health Insurance first and said typically when filling out the online form you should put your health insurance info & ID then when they call you you provide your prescription info, thought that may help some of you who are confused at sign up like I was. My doc already faxed back my prescriptions and I should know by the end of the week if I am approved! Fingers crossed!

I just received my denial call...oh well :(

Hello everyone,

I'm the representative of Insure Nutrition company (www.InsureNutrition.com) on the Bariatric Pal website.

First of all thank you for visiting our website, it is my privilege to be here and help you to be more familiar with our services and more than that answer all the questions that you have.

At Insure Nutrition we specialize in getting health insurance coverage for nutritional supplement. We carry a vast array of supplements that help address the unique nutritional needs of individuals of all ages. Our goal is to help patients improve their clinical outcomes, quality of life, and reduce healthcare costs by making available to them the highest quality specialized nutrition. Please take a look on below information and contact us if you have any questions.

1- What are our business hours and how you can reach us?

We are open Monday to Friday 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.

During our Business hours you can reach us by calling our toll free number 877-513-5810. Also you can contact us by sending Email to Info@insurenutrition.com and we’ll get back to you soon. Moreover if you want to send us a Fax, our Fax number is 877-847-9589.

2- How can you receive more information about our Services?

For more information about our Services please call us at 877-513-5810 or visit our website www.InsureNutrition.com.

At the end I want to say thanks again and have a wonderful time.

Best Regards
Insure Nutrition Team

Edited by Insure Nutrition

Holy Cow I just got a shipping notification so that must mean my Premier Protein is covered!!!! Thanks SO much for the heads up! I haven't received the call yet but my stuff should arrive on Tuesday :)

I find it interesting that my surgery was not covered! I have Blue Cross of Idaho and CVS Caremark for RX! How awesome!!!

Edited by CrissyRing77

Tried it. Insurance refused to pay. Waste of time for me.

So this needs to be done after surgery right? My surgery is on Tuesday.