Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Quest Cookies & Cream

Jdub...I love ordering online...I am NOT a shopper...but for the Protein Bars and stuff, I have found the online prices are usually much lower than the store prices...and I get emailed coupons for them, so it's all good :) ... but I have stopped and picked up one or two Protein bars to try before I place my order for them...just to be sure!

YOU LOOK AMAZING! And you're such a young'un! Great work. :)

I got some of those Quest Cookies and cream bars on order. I think I'm addicted to ordering Protein bars online! Seems to be all I spend my money on lately is Protein bars and powders :)

Ha! Me too!

I just bought some of these yesterday and had the Cookies & Cream on today. It was good, but not my favorite. I will try the hint of chilling it, that sounds like it would work. I actually like the PB&J flavor. ( I know-weird) I did get a couple new flavors to try this go 'round so I may have a new favorite to come!!! Love them

Mmmm... Quest bars. The nice thing about GNC is that you can buy just one (Amazon or direct from Quest is cheaper). Some Vitamin Shoppes carry them too.

If you haven't tried the apple pie, do it NOW! (I'll wait....)

A few seconds in the microwave, and ... awesomeness!

I love the Peanut Butter too, but I'm just that kind of girl.

I LOVE the Quest Protein bars! I get them online, at http://www.questproteinbar.com. I've purchased a few flavors at GNC or other retail stores, but found them to be fresher purchased directly from Quest.

The cost of the bars is about $2.00 each - can you beat that for a MEAL that is high Protein / low carb, portable, available on demand and tastes GREAT?

Thanks for the post about the new Cookies & creme flavor - I am definitely going to try it!

Just remember to make sure its cold first. It needs to be cold!

You look amazing !!!! Wow you like 5-10 years younger. Keep up the good work girl :-)

You look fantastic RRn!

With all this talk about the Quest Cookies and Cream bar I decided to walk across the street to the Vitamin Shoppe. Guess what??? They were sold out of that flavor until their next shipment on Friday. I guess I'll have to wait until then. In the meantime, I purchased pb and j, chocolate brownie, cookie dough and apple pie. Thanks for all the suggestions included in this thread. :)

Great job on your weight loss, you look stunning!

Truly amazing transformation!!! You look awesome! Beautiful! A different you!!!

Congrats on your success -- you look great!

I don't think I could be a bigger of Quest. Not only are their products great, their customer service is too!

If you go to their site and send them an email or instant chat, they'll mail you a few free bars. I was ordering from Amazon (I live hours away from a GNC or Vitamin Shoppe, etc) but I've started ordering directly from Quest just because I want to be loyal and show appreciation for how great of a company I think they are.

When I order bars (sometimes there's a free-shipping code, other times I pay a flat fee of $4.95 per order for shipping -- still comes out cheaper than GNC, etc.) from Quest they're usually on my doorstep within a day.

What a great company!

Has anyone tried their Pasta yet? I have some, but haven't gotten around to trying it...

Congrats on your success -- you look great!

Has anyone tried their Pasta yet? I have some, but haven't gotten around to trying it...

Thanks!

And I never knew they made pasta! I'll have to check out the website!

You look awesome. I love Quest's Brownie. It's my crack. Lol

Their Pasta is SCARY when you first open it... Smells like rotten fish. Not kidding. That said, it (the smell) rinses away and then you flash boil it. Overall, not bad if you must have pasta. I am choosing to not have pasta until I get to my goal weight. Just a personal choice...

I eat turkey meatballs with sauce and it is Italian enough for me!