Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How many sizes have you dropped?!?

I guess you could say I'm half the size I used to be! Started off with a tight 16, now I'm a comfortable 8. Shirts were 1X, now Medium. Love my sleeve!

I was a tight size 26 and 3X at my surgical consult, and I slipped into a pair of size 14 jeans today. L/XL on shirts. I've attached a pic of the size 26 pants I wore to my surgical consult. They were so tight, they have permanent crease marks and the button busted (they were held closed by a big safety pin). I've also attached a pic of me in the size 14s, the same ones laid over the size 26s. I'm only eight weeks post-op, and I can't recall eve being smaller than a size 12 in my entire teen/adult life, so I'm moving into uncharted territory. So crazy!!!

post-165959-0-87166100-1391218234_thumb.jpg

post-165959-0-71601200-1391218247_thumb.jpg

Oh my goodness!! You are all doing so well!!! I am still pre-op scheduled for 2/24. I have ALWAYS worn a size with an "X" on it, and as the years have gone by and after having kids, I have added a couple more "X"'s. It's very depressing. I cannot even imagine wearing just a large, let alone a medium or small. I can't wait to be on the losers bench and hopefully drop these "X"'s!!! :)

I started at a solid 2x/ size 20. Now I wear a 6 between a medium and small.

Hmm, let's see. At my heaviest I was about 246lbs and wearing a sz 20(some of my pants were sz 22) and squeezing in several too tight size 18s. <br><br> Currently I am wearing a size 16 pants (almost in a 14 because my sz 16 skinny jeans are starting to sag and keep sliding down even when I wear a belt). So how many sizes down is that, like 2 or 3? I started my journey back in November and was sleeved Dec 23, so going from a 20/22 to a loose 16 is amazing, <br><br> I am able to wear some large shirt (was in tight 1x's and some snug 2x's). Now most 1x's are much too big or very loose and bulky. <br><br> I am very well endowed, so when i wear a large i feel a little self conscious because it fits my torso well but hugs the "girls" (who haven't slimmed down at all) and makes them look really big<br><br> My husband loves it.

I too am very well endowed. Worried I will loose a lot off the girls after surgery. My husband said that would be ok he guesses. We will just have to see how it goes. I wear your before sizes now and hope to have the same type progress you're having in a few months

You can and will do it Barbie! I have never lost so much weight before but it seemed to me the main places it's been falling off are my hands, face and definitely my thighs are melting but my breasts are still big. I actually want the, to go down. If not i feel like they'll start to look like implants.

I started my journey as a band patient - lost 90 pounds in about 16 months. I was a size 22 pants & 2-3X shirts. I hated it!

In December, I averaged a size 12 pants & Medium / Small tops

Converted to the sleeve on Jan 16th so I'm only 15 days post op

I'm down another 14 pounds

Size 10 pants

S / M tops

The irony is that I had breast reduction about 4 years ago. Best thing I ever did as I was OVER a DD bra size. I could sling those babies over my shoulders. Totally hated them. All this pre-surgery!

After surgery, I was a lovely C cup. However, now that I've lost a total of 104 pounds, I'm a size B. Yes, a size "B" cup, oh my!!! :o

I am hoping to lose some boob. Lol. Currently a 38G and have lots of shoulder and back pain. I'm also really active and have trouble in my Zumba classes. I tried to take up running over the summer. That was too much. I'm a size 16/18 now. I couldn't imagine being a size 10. How exciting!

So for those if you further out, is it safe to say we should expect to lose some boobage? At my heaviest I was a 42DD. I am probably a little smaller now, but am still wearing the same sized bras because they don't feel baggy.

In high school, i was between 145 - 150lbs and I wore a B cup. I don't know if that is considered endowed for that size body or not. I assume i will be a b cup again when this is over.

While i don't want my breasts to become (even more) saggy, i would like smaller ones because a lot of tops don't fit (especially button downs) because of them. I have a sz medium dress that i can get my arms and head into, but it won't fit because i can't get it over my breasts. It gets stuck right above them. Annoying.

Edited by Comfy_Blue

I am two months out, four months since the start of pre-op, down 65 pounds but still exactly the same size...a 3x in tops and a 24 in jeans. :( Thought it was just me so I went clothes shopping last night to see and anything below those sizes is just too tight still.

So for those if you further out, is it safe to say we should expect to lose some boobage? At my heaviest I was a 42DD. I am probably a little smaller now, but am still wearing the same sized bras because they don't feel baggy.

In high school, i was between 145 - 150lbs and I wore a B cup. I don't know if that is considered endowed for that size body or not. I assume i will be a b cup again when this is over.

While i don't want my breasts to become (even more) saggy, i would like smaller ones because a lot of tops don't fit (especially button downs) because of them. I have a sz medium dress that i can get my arms and head into, but it won't fit because i can't get it over my breasts. It gets stuck right above them. Annoying.

I didn't have a large chest compared to the rest of me pre op so it is the same post op. I used to wear a 42 or 44c and now I wear a 34d or 36c.

Im 12 weeks out. Was a 22 in pants now a 14-15. Shirts L-XL depending on the shirt. Very happy about my progress!

Sleeved May 28 2013 at 209 Size 16W

Today Jan 31 146 Size 6

Bra ws 42DD today 38D (thank Gawd!)

So wish I would have done this years ago!

Good Job everyone and here is to a GREAT 2014!

I started my journey @ 235 pounds day of surgery 215 pounds had surgery april 4th 2013 was n a size 16 now I'm n a size 6-8 depending on the make I currently weigh 138 pounds I'm so happy but don't wanna loose anymore weight congrats 2 u all we have done a wonderful job now all we have 2 do is stay FOCUS

<p>I am two months out, four months since the start of pre-op, down 65 pounds but still exactly the same size...a 3x in tops and a 24 in jeans. :( Thought it was just me so I went clothes shopping last night to see and anything below those sizes is just too tight still. </p>

Hang in there Lumpy. Once you start going down in size you will be amazed how you are going to skip right past some of those sizes. For me, I felt very uncomfortable in anything that felt just a little snug on me because I was so used to bigger clothes to hide the bulges. It WILL happen, I promise!

Well, I am 6.5 weeks out and have lost 22 pounds-ish. (i only weigh once a week.) My problem is...(drum roll) my butt is in the front! My actual butt is just a place where my legs join together onto a flat and flabby space. My "belly butt", sadly, is nicely rounded and is the last place I will lose weight, since it is the first place I put it on. Anyway, my preferred clothing is jeans so, the button and fly have a hard time connecting as my "belly butt" is in the way. For now, I am wearing size 16's, which were very tight when I had surgery, and now require a belt or they fall to that flat and flabby space where my legs join together. My size 14 jeans laugh at me when I try to put them on. It's all very sad. I am hoping 10-15 pounds from now, I will feel better about the fit of my clothing! :)

Hmm, let's see. At my heaviest I was about 246lbs and wearing a sz 20(some of my pants were sz 22) and squeezing in several too tight size 18s. <br><br> Currently I am wearing a size 16 pants (almost in a 14 because my sz 16 skinny jeans are starting to sag and keep sliding down even when I wear a belt). So how many sizes down is that, like 2 or 3? I started my journey back in November and was sleeved Dec 23, so going from a 20/22 to a loose 16 is amazing, <br><br> I am able to wear some large shirt (was in tight 1x's and some snug 2x's). Now most 1x's are much too big or very loose and bulky. <br><br> I am very well endowed, so when i wear a large i feel a little self conscious because it fits my torso well but hugs the "girls" (who haven't slimmed down at all) and makes them look really big<br><br> My husband loves it.

I too am very well endowed. Worried I will loose a lot off the girls after surgery. My husband said that would be ok he guesses. We will just have to see how it goes. I wear your before sizes now and hope to have the same type progress you're having in a few months

You can and will do it Barbie! I have never lost so much weight before but it seemed to me the main places it's been falling off are my hands, face and definitely my thighs are melting but my breasts are still big. I actually want the, to go down. If not i feel like they'll start to look like implants.

I have always been well-endowed too. They will go down. My friend actually told me they looked smaller last week. Happy about that!