Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sip and walk. The object now is don't strain, drink fluids, especially Water, and walk to disperse gas. In my case it was to help pass time. I was so bored and it hurt to sit, too restless to sleep and too antsy to read. I hated the first few days home. Now is better. I am two weeks post op and looking forward to pureed foods, ummmmmmmm.

@@slimmac walking I noticed is helping tomorrow I'll be 2 weeks from surgery slowing coming off hate the stalls . Yummy I'm going on that stage tomorrow exciting!!!

My hubby was also friday, and for right now, DITTO! How you feeling?

@@PoohbearJohnson so far feeling good I'll be two weeks tomorrow walking helps foods getting their stalls suck how's ur hubby doing?

I had a stall from about day 12-25. I'm hesitant to say but I "think" it's breaking. It's frustrating. But they say they go away and to just stick to your plan. Hang in there!

@@CrazyJaney it's terrible u think it would just melt off but def walking I see helps even if it's a little. How are you doing. ?

Stall continued. The 1.5 I lost came back. I'm headed to Water aerobics tonight. I'm praying I'll start my period soon. Off my diuretics and retaining Fluid. I ate 1/2 cup of grits this morning trying to give my body some carbs (First carb meal I've eaten) and then pull back to no carbs tomorrow - just to see if I can shock it back into loss. Still 400-700 cal a day with all goals in line (except water). I'm one month today and frustrated. I'm happy. But I'm frustrated. It's still 45 pounds gone and I look and feel better. But I expected more for the first month (18 since surg 3/13). Anyway, I'll just keep doing what I'm doing and it'll get there I hope. I am certain exercise will help. I'm going tonight. I'm gonna do this! I swear - THIS HAS TO WORK!

@@PoohbearJohnson so far feeling good I'll be two weeks tomorrow walking helps foods getting their stalls suck how's ur hubby doing?

He's doing great! More energy when working out, getting more Water down, Vitamins everyday since we got home, still working on Protein. So far, eggs, fish, lima Beans, and homemade fruit smoothies all going down nicely. Not much nausea, no pain! Down 32 lbs since 2 weeks pre-op. He doesn't weigh daily. He weighed at the doc and only a couple times since surgery at the gym. I, however, am only down around 8 lbs in that time (but I am a little pleased to have dropped back below the 300 mark). Hopefully mine will improve, as I will soon be getting my very own elliptical :-)

If you are going to continue to weigh daily, consider using the scales that provide the breakdown between fat and water weight, and bmi. While it's great to lose pounds period, it's even more important that weight is fat and not muscle! Also remember muscle weighs more than fat, so as you increase your exercise, a stall could really be muscle replacing fat (which would still be a loss).

Stay focused and stay positive!!!

Another 2.5lbs gone, YAY

DEE

http://deekajungumbo.blogspot.com/2014/04/weekly-friday-weigh-in-major-nsv.html

Edited by KajunGumbo

My sleeve was on 12 March 2014 (4wks) yeahhhhh. I'm a little sore berry every little. The only time I notice it is when I'm done jogging. My pre op weight 225.0, weight of surgery 219.6lbs, today I'm 194.6. That is 30.4 since pre op liquids and 25lbs since surgery. I started jogging a week ago. I could only do .25 miles before stoping I would walk the rest of my mile 1/2. Today I jogged 2 miles non stop!!! It's a damn good feeling !!!! I can't wait to see what the future holds. I am doing good with my Water. But getting my Protein in sucks!!! I'm making it my mission to do better though. I know I can be on solids now even though I haven't had my check up yet. But I like the mushy stage.

Ok all I am still stalled my scale has not moved in well over a week!!. I dont understand I am not even consuming 500 calories a day. I really cant keep much down anyway and end up vomiting often after eating. I dont get how I can eat so little and not lose weight!!. Hw 322 Sw 306.5 Cw 294.4 And I had surgery on march 18th. So like 17 days postop. What am I doing wrong?

Hey! I've been catching up on work and haven't been on here in a week or so. I took find I have stalls. Also sleeved on 3/18. Some days I wake up and nothing has changed on the scale. Then other days I wake up and another two pounds is gone. Solid foods start Tuesday. I'm so nervous.

HW 372

SW 322

CW 308

Hey there March Sleevers! Just checking in. Today is my month anniversary. Feeling good. Stall has moved on. I hit 50 pounds lost today! Very exciting. That stall sucked! I measured myself tonight and I've lost 22 inches all over. Biggest loss was in boobs (go figure) and they are pathetic now. Wow! Had no idea they would droop that much so quickly! Ugh. Anyway, just wanted to encourage everyone to measure. I think I would not have been such a nutcase about the stall had I measured sooner. Sure has been an interesting month! Hope all of you are doing ok.

Hey there March Sleevers! Just checking in. Today is my month anniversary. Feeling good. Stall has moved on. I hit 50 pounds lost today! Very exciting. That stall sucked! I measured myself tonight and I've lost 22 inches all over. Biggest loss was in boobs (go figure) and they are pathetic now. Wow! Had no idea they would droop that much so quickly! Ugh. Anyway, just wanted to encourage everyone to measure. I think I would not have been such a nutcase about the stall had I measured sooner. Sure has been an interesting month! Hope all of you are doing ok.

this is going to be a great journey for all of us!

I'm 5 weeks PO today and feeling really great. sleeping on my stomach yeah. Walking do much more and further. I'm still exhausted by 8:00 at night but I've been keeping active all day at least. I'm down 28 lbs since surgery and still on mostly soft foods. I go back to the dr Thursday.

HW: 277

SW: 268

CW: 240

Is that 50 pounds since surgery or overall? We were sleeved on same day so I'm hoping I'm not that far behind! I'm 54 pounds down overall.

I'll be three weeks tomorrow. I'm having days where I have no energy, I'm crabby, bored and feel like I don't know what to do.

I have days where I feel ok.

I'm down 32 pounds from February, 17 down since surgery.

Working on my emotional and mental issues, really not feeling up to doing any exercise. I'm just so worn out.

On a good day I'm getting 800 calories, most days 600 or so.

Is that 50 pounds since surgery or overall? We were sleeved on same day so I'm hoping I'm not that far behind! I'm 54 pounds down overall.

28 preop and the rest post op.

High: 325 (maybe more) last August/September

Day of surg: 297 3/13/14

One month post op: 275

I'm just glad the stall seems to be lifting.

Awesome CrazeyJaney! Same here 1 month anniversary. 30 pounds pre op and 22 post op. Today I go to another appointment and change over to solid foods. I hope eating my Proteins instead of drinking or slurping them will help the energy levels and some more weight loss.

I'm 6 wks out now & absolutely thrilled with my progress. Absolutely no food issues & now on full diet. I walk a 5k each day and do gym 3x a day.

I feel it's time for me to move on with my life now. Good luck to all the March Sleevers! I only have time for my blog postings but I will check in here every 3 or 4 months if I have time.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL ON YOUR JOURNEYS!

Dee

http://deekajungumbo.blogspot.com/